X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They took the Aussie rugby player

interesting
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Seems like Douglas threw Howie a bone there and let him make a pick. Feels like Danny Watkins all over again but it doesn't matter cause it's a 7th rounder.
    Last edited by Trotterforprez; 04-28-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/986942033339101184

Comment

right! I mean it's a 7th rounder. Howie also drafted Mills in the 7th, so seems like I'll give Howie a pass on it.

Comment

Play him at FB
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

I have no issues with it. Sav Rocca 2.0

Comment

He was on NFLN and told Kyle Brant that he’s an OT.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I like this guy. He's gonna be a beast if he can sharpen his technique.

Short yardage RB. Or tackle eligible...with a guy who can catch AND decleat anybody who gets in his way.

Comment

Yep, he'll go to the PS because nobody will be willing to give him a 53 man roster spot. Apparently there's an extra international player spot, so it looks like Howie was just positioning himself for the top guy that is very very unlikely to get signed while there

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    He was on NFLN and told Kyle Brant that he’s an OT.
                    His size and athleticism make that an ideal position. He could be interesting as a short yardage weapon though.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

He’s gotta be better than Nate Ilaoa the human bowling ball from Hawaii.

Comment

Still not sure I get the pick even at the 7th round when the team has so few picks already. But a Lombardy trophy comes with a big bucket of mulligans if you need them. Go Howie.

Comment

I stand corrected on the extra PS spot. Still, that's where he'll end up.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                            I like this guy. He's gonna be a beast if he can sharpen his technique.

Short yardage RB. Or tackle eligible...with a guy who can catch AND decleat anybody who gets in his way.
                            The next Gronk!
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                            X