• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like you wearing your tinfoil hat again

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
    feels like players may be making a statement against Chips bullshit
    ....Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

What statement did Brandon Graham make today?

Comment

Frank Gore was probably upset that the Eagles traded McCoy before he negotiated a contract with them for the newly open position of RB.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Not sure if you've ever heard Gore speak

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Frank Gore was probably upset that the Eagles traded McCoy before he negotiated a contract with them for the newly open position of RB.
          but he sounds like he put the "U" in "College"

Comment

Rotoworld sez

"It's reasonable to think the Eagles' apparent lack of direction in personnel moves gave Gore cold feet and he sees a better chance to win a Super Bowl in Indy."

Way to objectively report...I wonder what Bleacher Report has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              "It's reasonable to think the Eagles' apparent lack of direction in personnel moves gave Gore cold feet and he sees a better chance to win a Super Bowl in Indy."

Way to objectively report...I wonder what Bleacher Report has to say.

What does that statement even mean. Free agency hasn't even started yet! What a hack job. Another website I will never go to.

Gore would be making a big mistake not going somewhere where he can share the load.

Comment

Lurking for 11 years

And have no posted much. But I have a question, are there a lot of trolls or do a lot of the people who post like when the Eagles fail? It's like Cubs fans who have decided that it is just as much fun to lose.

Comment

It's always about the money. In the case of a guy like Gore, he likely wants to play for a team with a chance to win too. But the money always comes first. Colts offered more. That's all.

Plus, who wouldn't want to hitch their wagon to Andrew Luck over Foles, Sanchez or Mariota? More money. Better team. = no brainer. But it's not a done deal. Howie has to offer more coin. Gore will change his mind again.

Comment

Working...
                  X