No announcement yet.

Here's the supposed deal Kelly offered for Mariota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not saying they aren't right....but I would believe the devil before myths mcclane and peter king.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Not saying they aren't right....but I would believe the devil before myths mcclane and peter king.
      As opposed to all of the other beat writers who have every incentive in the world to keep the Mariota hype going? Page clicks.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        As opposed to all of the other beat writers who have every incentive in the world to keep the Mariota hype going? Page clicks.
        While true...I would say some are more "hackish" than others.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Who is this guy Rapoport and does he have any connections with any teams? I don't watch NFL network so I know nothing about him.
              He's a pretty credible source for NFL. I'm not saying that package was or wasn't offered. I really don't know what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Not sure I'd want to deal with a guy named "Ruston Webster" .
                As a rule, I don't deal with any Rustons (or Rustins) that can't taste a psychosphere.

Comment

Considering the implied level of sophistication you've shown in analyzing this, I'd love to see you on the other end of a house sale.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think Philly fans value those players more than NFL teams do. Certainly more than the average fan around the country does.

Mariota for the Titans is like bringing home a brand new, well bred puppy instead of several rescue dogs. The kids (fans) are going to love the puppy more. And spend their money accordingly. No brainer. Mariota was never in play. Not really.

Comment

Working...
                    X