• Show
Clear All

• Gore reconsidering?

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/575066657825124352

Just heard it on NFL network, Good did not want him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Just heard it on NFL network, Good did not want him anyway
      Indy upped the offer. This "legal tampering" window bullshit is the McMahonization of free agency. I'll be surprised if the Maxwell deal doesn't go south before tomorrow.

Comment

If not Gore

Who becomes the "starting" running back? Spiller? Helu?

Comment

I guess I will ask, do they even need a name brand back? You have Sproles and Polk, pickup some big bruiser in the draft for the goal line, actually, I thought Polk did a decent job in the red zone last year.

If not, is Spiller still available?

Comment

Spiller has the same issues people here complain about with McCoy -- dances, doesn't hit the hole hard, etc. Plus he has an injury history and he's been less consistent. Feeling on Spiller up here is good riddance. I'd prefer at Gore at 31 for a few years.

Comment

well

Sproles isn't an every down back, and Polk was given the lowest restricted tender. Doesn't show a lot of confidence in him, imho. Maybe Spiller or maybe it will be a rookie. So if he does change his mind, the Eagles need at least 2 WR, I RB, OL, at least 1 DB, and the way it seems from reports, a QB. That's a lot of needs for a 10 win team.

Comment

Forsett

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                I guess I will ask, do they even need a name brand back? You have Sproles and Polk, pickup some big bruiser in the draft for the goal line, actually, I thought Polk did a decent job in the red zone last year.

If not, is Spiller still available?

..that is all.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

And everybody thought that Shady McCoy was going to cause a problem moving to Buffalo.

My question is IF Gore has a problem with playing for the Eagles, exactly what is the problem?
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't think it's a problem so much as two things:

1) Indy is a chance to be the feature back as opposed to part of a platoon

2) Andrew Luck vs. Foles/Sanchez/Rookie

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Spiller has the same issues people here complain about with McCoy -- dances, doesn't hit the hole hard, etc. Plus he has an injury history and he's been less consistent. Feeling on Spiller up here is good riddance. I'd prefer at Gore at 31 for a few years.

Honestly, I would rather have them pickup someone in the draft, between Sporles and Duce, it would be a great place to be for the right kid.

Comment

I'd say "Chip better know what the fuck he's doing" except I don't think he gives a shit if he knows what he's doing. For him, there's no bad outcome. All Jeff Lurie's money is Chip's fuck you money.

Comment

feels like players may be making a statement against Chips bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            I'd say "Chip better know what the fuck he's doing" except I don't think he gives a shit if he knows what he's doing. For him, there's no bad outcome. All Jeff Lurie's money is Chip's fuck you money.
                            Como Twatkins?
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

LeCharles Gore. Frank Bentley.

Was Bentley making a stand against Reid's bullshit too? Brandumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X