Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Graham...maybe 3-4 sacks in the final 2 games. Signs elsewhere in offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me there stelthie

but you and I had battle Royals over this Guy,,and All I said was the guy was coming on,,I always thought that if Graham got into the right system and got playing time he would be good. Not great but good....I'm pulling for the guy and hope he stays an Eagle.........
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I agree. I really want both to return. They'd be DUMB not to.
      come to think of it i'm not sure where i got the idea that vinnie could walk after this season. he still has another year left on his contract.

i have a good feeling that graham will be back here. it sounds like they're pretty close in negotiations and i don't think a team is going to overpay for him.

Comment

I remember you gushing over

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        but you and I had battle Royals over this Guy,,and All I said was the guy was coming on,,I always thought that if Graham got into the right system and got playing time he would be good. Not great but good....I'm pulling for the guy and hope he stays an Eagle.........
        A play he made in the last preseason game of 2012, when he still sucked.

Comment

you are such an ass

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          A play he made in the last preseason game of 2012, when he still sucked.
          but you already know that..I was talking the guy up the last 2 years,,to a point where it became a running joke..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I like the progress he has made. Really went from a bust to a very solid player the last couple of years. Gotta wonder if his production this year is because it's his contract year though. I'd like to bring him back, but not for that big of a contract.

Comment

Be a man and admit

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              but you already know that..I was talking the guy up the last 2 years,,to a point where it became a running joke..
              That you have a marcus smith jersey

Comment

Be a man and admit.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                That you have a marcus smith jersey
                I was right about Graham playing lights out the end of last season,, and hoping it would carry over. No guarantees the guy is good next year. Same goes for just about any player in the league. Its a what have you done for me latley world.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I started busting your ass when you were blowing him on here for forcing a fumble against the jets scrubs in a preseason game. It's not worth me linking it.

Comment

Working...
                  X