X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But ossifer, I wassss jus

in Florida?

http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/tiger-w...ui-in-florida/
    Last edited by slag; 05-29-2017, 04:22 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Had there ever been a bigger fall from grace from another American athlete besides OJ?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Uber in Florida?
      Uber leaves a trail, but surely he has access to any number of tight-lipped drivers.

Comment

Whatever happened last night, his situation has to be eating him up.

I'm no neurologist but it doesn't seem to me that he can generate the torque he used to crank up and not re-fuck his surgically-fused back ... and I think he has to know that on some level.

Comment

What knocked him off the pedestal that he never recovered from was the whole outing of his sexual exploits. His character was assasinated and he never could mentally recover. Sort of like his golf game. He was never good coming from behind. He needed to be in the lead. The first real crack in his golf psyche came with that loss in extra holes in the PGA championship i believe. It was a major, pretty sure it was the PGA. Pair that with the damage he did with growth hormone and steroids I am suprised he hasn't had a meltdown before this. Golf game is gone and that is why he was relevant.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ya ... I haff to believe he vas traumatized by the unmasking of his demons underneath hizz carefully cultivated faux-wholesome perzonna.
            "Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best." Woody Allen

Comment

He got married because it made him more marketable. Anyone who acts like he did doesn't want to be married.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Whatever happened last night, his situation has to be eating him up.

I'm no neurologist but it doesn't seem to me that he can generate the torque he used to crank up and not re-fuck his surgically-fused back ... and I think he has to know that on some level.
                Here's the thing with a spinal fusion. It can eliminate the pain at a specific joint in the spinal column but frequently the same sort of problem then develops at another joint nearby. Back problems are terrible.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                  What knocked him off the pedestal that he never recovered from was the whole outing of his sexual exploits.
                  BINGO!

I don't believe he has won a major ever since

Comment

The well-known fact that Eldrick's game went south after his ex-wife took a five iron to the back of his Cadillac is independent of the idea that this DUI may be related to it becoming clearer that, even if he could screw his head back on, his body may not let him play at a high level.

Although, today, he's claiming it wasn't alcohol but an "unexpected" reaction to prescription drugs.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm a tad curious why he was driving at 3 am when he had the reaction.
                    Last edited by slag; 05-30-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Apparently blew a 0.00 - no booze. Maybe he did have an unexpected reaction from his pain meds. Kind of strange, but better than driving drunk, I suppose. Found him asleep with vehicle running so I guess he pulled over or never got started. Very bizarre.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/...est-dui-charge
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It's a little fishy ... but he clearly had a cup of coffee and a Cinnabon with Jimmy McGill since the arrest.

Comment

His body is done. Back issues aside, they're inevitable when you create as much torque as he did with his back in his swing, he's paying the price for the use of HGH and steriods. I've said many times in different threads about Tiger. You can't develop the muscularity that he had with his busy schedule revolving around golf. I saw him at his first pro tournament at the Canadian Open in 96(???). He was 6'1 and 160 pounds, no shoulders, a tiny torso, just a small guy. Fast forward 10 years and he has shoulders, a wide back and bench pressing 300 lbs. Fast forward 10 more years and his body is shot, not just his back. Golf isn't that grueling a sport.

Robin Williams

Comment

You mean he wasn't just spinning his blood and re-injecting the plasma?
                            Last edited by slag; 05-30-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

The Dr who was "spinning" the plasma got caught trying to bring HGH over the US border. He's from Toronto, Dr Anthony Galea. He did some jail time for it I believe.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X