Fuck fuck FUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck fuck FUCK

Ok.. I don't post a lot (which I am sure most if not all appreciate)... but after drinking some beers (Veil and South County for those craft beer nerds) I just have to say fuck this city and its sports.. I just got a notification that Vinny V left the game with an elbow strain.. So I guess the one piece from the Ken Giles trade is now going to be on the shelf for an extended period.. I grew up in delco but moved around (Nevada, California) but could never bring myself to root for another city or team.. So now I get to live in Central Fucking PA and hear from all these d bags how amazing the stillers and the pens are.. Are we ever going to experience what they do???

Ok.. I'm sorry.. I had to get it off my chest and I apologize.. Anyone have KGs' contact info? I think I need some good ol' titty milk to calm my ass down.

who is Vinny V?

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Velasquez

It just seems like every time I get a news alert it is something negative.. Just gets old.

Comment

Shit.

I hope they don't lose too much of the lead they've built.

Comment

Don't post a lot either but started lurking this board again filled with gay nerds and my dad (so entirely filled with gay nerds). What happened to Velasquez sucks but klentak knew he was high risk/high reward going into that trade.

I wouldn't sleep on Tom Eshelman, another pitcher they got in that deal. My dude just won IL player of the month and doesn't throw too hard but knows how to locate his fastball, which is the biggest problem with the Phils starters IMO. He'll probs get called up from LHV pretty soon.
          Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

So your dad is Slag?
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
            X