• Show
Clear All

• Zubazz... you can't carry this guy's

...buck knife.

Ref...dinner is served!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eycAP9ntyAY
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

He separated the head from the spine, this guy can't type in all caps!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      ...buck knife.

Ref...dinner is served!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eycAP9ntyAY

Reminds me of the pig-stabber working a boar.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That man is an artist.
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

hhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          He separated the head from the spine, this guy can't type in all caps!
          Excellent points.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X