Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Giants are battling injuries already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did. Address your ignorance.

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
    Air your grievances, IG, if you must.
    that is all. Own up to your stupidity.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

don't understand the fear of gravedancing.

like...oh my god...the eagles won't win a superbowl because someone will get injured. guess what, they haven't won one with people being afraid of the football gods and gravedancing.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

im talking about calling out a Troll

you just dont do that here. And then coming back without addressing it and pretending nothing happened and that we'll forget.
        I didn't say anything about gravedancing to this guy although I do think its really bad Karma
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I agree with this post
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            you just dont do that here. And then coming back without addressing it and pretending nothing happened and that we'll forget.
            I didn't say anything about gravedancing to this guy although I do think its really bad Karma
            sorry about that...didn't mean to hit reply to you. just meant in general for this thread.

but on karma...at least for football...starting to think it's over-rated when it comes to the eagles.
            Last edited by nerd; 07-23-2014, 09:09 AM.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              I agree with this post
              I agree with this agreement.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
              X