Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Giants are battling injuries already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Using the terms "bitch" and "pussy" and saying someone "sounds like a woman" with such hatred. Racist and sexist. Sheesh, you're a real winner.
    Sorry your so sensative dude. Is whiney American better for you? Is that more sensative to your personal traits? Don't attack me because you have some stupid child like superstition and I called you out on it. You attack JJ because he's new to the board but you cry like jilted female when someone does it to you.

Comment

Seriously: just go away. Try this as a new home for your wannabe Eagles fandom: http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...ns-in-the-usa/
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        Sorry your so sensative dude. Is whiney American better for you? Is that more sensative to your personal traits? Don't attack me because you have some stupid child like superstition and I called you out on it. You attack JJ because he's new to the board but you cry like jilted female when someone does it to you.
        Trust me, you "calling me out" does nothing to affect me. Not a thing. I have such little respect for you, your beliefs and all around outlook that you could "call me out" every second of every day and it would just be white noise.

But hey, keep on keepin' on my man. If you need to think you put me in my place by calling me a bitch and comparing me to a girl, then go right ahead. Wouldn't wanna take that away from ya.

Comment

Do not underestimate the power of bad karma.

I may have to give Jobu more rum because of this stupid shit.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Trust me, you "calling me out" does nothing to affect me. Not a thing. I have such little respect for you, your beliefs and all around outlook that you could "call me out" every second of every day and it would just be white noise.

But hey, keep on keepin' on my man. If you need to think you put me in my place by calling me a bitch and comparing me to a girl, then go right ahead. Wouldn't wanna take that away from ya.
            You think of me enough to post 5 replies. Now go check your closet for the Boogeyman.

Comment

Wanna call me out too?

I'm superstitious.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Wanna call me out too?

I'm superstitious.
                Do you have a closet?

Comment

Closet has nothing to do with it.

Changing seats and using my special remote wins fucking games.

You should be sending me checks.

Comment

JD bashing of the Giant's threads are idiotic

It's like saying the Sixers are ecstatic that Miami doesn't have Lebron anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      You think of me enough to post 5 replies. Now go check your closet for the Boogeyman.
                      Honestly, I don't even hate you like that. I do like arguing with you though. Livens things up from time to time.

For real though, gravedancing is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        Closet has nothing to do with it.

Changing seats and using my special remote wins fucking games.

You should be sending me checks.
                        Pissing backwards while sitting on the toilet works wonders during teh 2 minute drill.

Comment

If nothing else...

Honestly, I don't even hate you like that. I do like arguing with you though. Livens things up from time to time.

...it's bad manners. And I would think that manners would be important to someone who has views more suited to the 19th Century than 21st. They were really polite in Victorian England. Surprising.
                          DB

Comment

Its all good. Just think, 3 more days and this dark ages BS will all be over.

Comment

Only if you're taking a shit that looks like Joe Theisman's head at the same time.

Comment

Slag, I've followed superstition and watched my teams lose, and I've went against it and watched my teams win in a blowout. I've prayed, I've turned away from the TV, I've worn lucky underwear. It doesn't matter. If you're sitting at home, you have 0 effect on how your team plays. If you're at the stadium, you have a minuscule effect on how the team plays. Nothing we wear or say will have an effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X