Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Giants are battling injuries already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    You gonna act like nothing happened?

Before you bring up another topic, let's address your stupidity...assuming you want a shred of respect around here.
    Air your grievances, IG, if you must.

Comment

That's just superstition

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      Slag, I've followed superstition and watched my teams lose, and I've went against it and watched my teams win in a blowout. I've prayed, I've turned away from the TV, I've worn lucky underwear. It doesn't matter. If you're sitting at home, you have 0 effect on how your team plays. If you're at the stadium, you have a minuscule effect on how the team plays. Nothing we wear or say will have an effect.
      I am slagerstitious. That's much worse. Instant karma always works when you are slagerstitious.
      DB

Comment

That's it ... get the fuck out of here.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Sorry your so sensative dude. Is whiney American better for you? Is that more sensative to your personal traits? Don't attack me because you have some stupid child like superstition and I called you out on it. You attack JJ because he's new to the board but you cry like jilted female when someone does it to you.
          I agree. Sect is too anxious to criticize me at every turn as if it makes him a better poster for doing so. It's like he's hoping for an award at the geight or something.

Comment

Speaking of airing of grievances, you should make like George Costanza and, when you feel like posting something, stop, think, then post the exact opposite thing. You might even get a job and a girl to fall in love with you out of it.

Comment

I agree. Sect is too anxious to criticize me at every turn as if it makes him a better poster for doing so. It's like he's hoping for an award at the geight or something.
              Fuck off Fat Jared. Keep my name out of your mouth. I won't criticize you anymore if that makes you feel better. I'll just let everyone else criticize you because they all see how fucking putrid you are.

Comment

I am slagerstitious.

I AM SLAGERSTITIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Fuck off Fat Jared. Keep my name out of your mouth. I won't criticize you anymore if that makes you feel better. I'll just let everyone else criticize you because they all see how fucking putrid you are.
                  Your criticisms don't really bother me, Sect. They're kinda weak, after all. It's clear I get under your skin, for whatever reason, more than you do mine.

Comment

I don't know you

Your criticisms don't really bother me, Sect. They're kinda weak, after all. It's clear I get under your skin, for whatever reason, more than you do mine.
                    But you sort of sound like someone's younger brother. Maybe even Sect's.

And I just found this photo of Screaming Eagle...

DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

And I just found this photo of Screaming Eagle...

I'm the oldest of 2 actually. Sect most likely isn't my brother, because my relatives possess much more wit, and I believe their butts hurt significantly less.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                        I don't have any younger brothers, and if I did and they were like Jared, I wouldnt acknowledge as family anyway. However, I see what you mean when you say that.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 07-22-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Hey, thanks for sharing, but...

I'm the oldest of 2 actually. Sect most likely isn't my brother, because my relatives possess much more wit, and I believe their butts hurt significantly less.
                          I don't care. I was just telling you what you sound like, not peering into your life.
                          DB

Comment

All right-thinking Eagles fans are.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            I am slagerstitious.

I AM SLAGERSTITIOUS!
                            What possible reason do we have to not be slagerstitious?
                            DB

Comment

Strike 3?

Just like the Cowboys. Like clockwork.
                              or 30?

Comment

Geesh this thread is fuccin brutal

Comment

Working...
                                X