• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJinx didn't cancel his vacay to be at Skins offseason program

It's starting already.

Mandatory voluntary workouts. Got it.

Comment

You are such a sarcastic jerkoff

Wouldn't you want to start off on the right foot with your new team and teammates? Wouldn't you want to change the perception of you? This fucking asshole can go on vacation ANY TIME HE WANTS IN THE OFFSEASON. HE COULD AFFORD TO GO AWAY FOR MONTHS!

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that his vacation plans were made before the Eagles cut him and were planned around Philly's voluntary workouts, not Washington's.

Appearances are just for the fans, not the players and coaches.

I think it's also pretty obvious that most professional athletes don't give a flying fuck what the fans think of them.
        Last edited by The Ref; 04-07-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          Wouldn't you want to start off on the right foot with your new team and teammates? Wouldn't you want to change the perception of you? This fucking asshole can go on vacation ANY TIME HE WANTS IN THE OFFSEASON. HE COULD AFFORD TO GO AWAY FOR MONTHS!

Gotta agree, should have been there with bells on, just wonder what the other players there think about there new "team mate"?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            It's starting already.
            With one simple gesture he could put to bed the questions about his desire to play and be a team player. This guy has no idea how to be a team player.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The cool thing is we're going to get to see how great a decision dumping DJax was for the Eagles. That's entertainment!
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

So now

Because he didn't cancel a vacation that he already scheduled before he was cut and smeared, and has probably already paid money for, he's not a team player. Because we all know that the vets just live for voluntary workouts. I'm starting to wonder if some of you aren't on the take from the FO.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

New coach, new team

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Because he didn't cancel a vacation that he already scheduled before he was cut and smeared, and has probably already paid money for, he's not a team player. Because we all know that the vets just live for voluntary workouts. I'm starting to wonder if some of you aren't on the take from the FO.
                  I'm sure he'll take a hit on the deposit though!

Comment

If I was Jaccson I would make sure I was there for this camp with the rest of my teammates learning a BRAND NEW system with a brand new coaching unit unless I was getting married.

If I had a vacation planned I'd change the date or just eat the money, especially in his situation.

I'd be going out of my way to show I was all in from day 1.

he's got 16m guaranteed coming. he can afford to eat 25k vacation if he didn't get insurance on it or have option to rebook it.
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-08-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      The cool thing is we're going to get to see how great a decision dumping DJax was for the Eagles. That's entertainment!
                      And what will you do when he puts up his typical 3 cathes for 52 yards and zero TD's? I'm sure it will somehow be the Eagle front office fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        He should have canceled the damn vacation.

Comment

The point is,

That he does not get it. I don't think he said I am going on vacation even though they have OTA's...the thought never crossed his mind. He is self centered and spoiled with a posse that would never tell him the right thing to do.

Comment

If Jackson torches the Eagles, of course it will be the front offices fault. Who else would you blame? But if he fizzles, they look good. That's the way it works.

I guess the management munchers would find a way to spin any outcome for the front office. Bobbyuk is probably already working on it.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I know. I'm looking at this the wrong way I guess.

I grew up feeling I had a sense of duty to my employers.

Comment

Working...
                              X