No announcement yet.

Teammates look disgusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible to defend Jackson on that play and the followup, but the pass was shit. I sure hope Foles knows that, because it wasn't the only time.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 04-07-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      It's impossible to defend Jackson on that play and the followup, but the pass was shit. I sure hope Foles knows that, because it wasn't the only time.
      I think he did acknowledge it...but still doesn't change the fact that desean is a twat.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        I think he did acknowledge it...but still doesn't change the fact that desean is a twat.
        Foles has so far shown a willingness to take the blame even when it's not all on him. Kind of a stark contrast to the behavior DJax is showing here. I'm no DeSean hater by any means, but this video makes a pretty compelling case why Chip was warranted to try and move him.

We can only hope we see similar scenes on the Washington sidelines.

Comment

Really think it was a coach he was mouthing off at

Coach with head phones on who moves out of the picture as players and another coach move to hold him back. Could that have been the wr coach we hear he had problems with?

Comment

I'm laughing my ass off. So many of you are trying so hard to convince yourselves Jackson won't be missed. And trying equally hard to convince yourselves that he will automatically fail in Washington. Fact is the Eagles are now weaker and Washington is now stronger.

Also funny how only one criticizes the piss ass throw from Foles. Are you really convinced Foles is better than RGIII because of 10 games? Better than Eli? Better than Romo?

He might be. But then again, his 10 games might have been a fluke with little game film to study.

Let 2014 begin.
            Last edited by The Ref; 04-08-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

the problem will be if rg3 is as big a head case as djax and they clash. however if they click, big problems for the division.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X