No announcement yet.

DJinx didn't cancel his vacay to be at Skins offseason program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that he doesn't play well. He is a Foreskinner now and Jackson playing well is directly detrimental to the Eagles. I really don't want to see any of these rumours become fact and read a bunch of "told you so's" on here either. I am hoping that their habit of signing big free agents that turn out to be busts continues with Jackson.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Try enough. I guess most of us are still trying to justify the FO's move here because they aren't giving us a reason for cutting their best WR.
      Have you picked up a newspaper lately? All the reasons are in black and white.

Edit- By the way, that was not a shot at you ( I save those of EIO) I was just making sure you saw the story that came out last week of why he was released.
      Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 04-08-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I think Ross Tucker said it well.

@RossTuckerNFL: If you can't see why DeSean Jackson posting vacation pictures while new teammates are working out is poor form I can't help you

Comment

Please

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post

Edit- By the way, that was not a shot at you ( I save those of EIO) I was just making sure you saw the story that came out last week of why he was released.
          You haven't given me a shot worth a damn in my seven years here.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have read a bunch of things but nothing that anyone is putting their name on reagarding the team stuff. The gang rumours are bullshit IMO. I don't think he is a team guy, he is a me first type of person. As for the relationship with Chip in the papers, who knows. I don't think that he was falling into line and that seems to be a problem for Kelly. In time someone will substantiate it if its true or maybe and most likely his actions in Wash will.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

haha!

swish!

Comment

vacation? Vacation? we talkin' bout vacation? How my gonna make my teammates better on vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                  vacation? Vacation? we talkin' bout vacation? How my gonna make my teammates better on vacation?
                  He needed to get away to clear his head.

Comment

And what will you do when he puts up his typical 3 cathes for 52 yards and zero TD's? I'm sure it will somehow be the Eagle front office fault.
                    He had over 1000 yards in half of his pro seasons. He had over 900 yards in two others. Only time he came up short was when he was injured and missed five games. Even that season he was on pace for 1000+

How does 52 yards per game equal 1000 yard seasons?

Makes no sense. But keep on trying to convince yourself he didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                      Wouldn't you want to start off on the right foot with your new team and teammates? Wouldn't you want to change the perception of you? This fucking asshole can go on vacation ANY TIME HE WANTS IN THE OFFSEASON. HE COULD AFFORD TO GO AWAY FOR MONTHS!
                      I'll take a productive fucking asshole over Riley N-Word KKKooper any day.

For the rest of the locker room, I fucking hate choir boys like Maclin. Had no problem with Carey Williams shopping for sconces last year, either. Veterans don't need this voluntary workout shit. The union fought hard and won these worker's rights. Gotta take advantage of them when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        I'll take a productive fucking asshole over Riley N-Word KKKooper any day.

For the rest of the locker room, I fucking hate choir boys like Maclin. Had no problem with Carey Williams shopping for sconces last year, either. Veterans don't need this voluntary workout shit. The union fought hard and won these worker's rights. Gotta take advantage of them when you can.
                        I'm just going to assume this is tongue in cheek

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          I'm just going to assume this is tongue in cheek
                          Well, people would have to be out of their fucking minds to prefer Cooper over Jackson. As far as choir boys, I don't mind them in a choir in church but I do mind them in a football locker room. Don't care for the rah rah college boy bullshit.

A hell of a lot of Super Bowl Champions had locker rooms where the players weren't the best of buds.

DeSean is immature. That doesn't make him a bad guy. He produced. That's all a teammate should care about. If not, they're the problem, not Jackson.

And I would never go to a voluntary work activity if I had something better to do.
                          Last edited by The Ref; 04-08-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Well, people would have to be out of their fucking minds to prefer Cooper over Jackson. As far as choir boys, I don't mind them in a choir in church but I do mind them in a football locker room. Don't care for the rah rah college boy bullshit.

A hell of a lot of Super Bowl Champions had locker rooms where the players weren't the best of buds.

DeSean is immature. That doesn't make him a bad guy. He produced. That's all a teammate should care about. If not, they're the problem, not Jackson.

And I would never go to a voluntary work activity if I had something better to do.
                            So i guess you would have passed on Those 2 choir boys Rice and Montana in the draft?

Comment

You are either

the weirdest dude in the world or the biggest ass just for the sake of being an ass.

Your prescriptions for what ails football and society are so bizarre, this has to be some kind of concocted shtick.

Comment

the thing is he was the best receiver on the team and they won the division. i accept he is a dick but was he really a cancer? they won the fkkking division and he was all-pro. seems like just a guy with a big ego. probably the only way you can play in the nfl at 5-8 150.

it's kelly's judgement. i'm already on the record as questioning whether a college coach can win in the pros. kelly won the division so i can't go crazy about this. however i do think it was poorly handled and the criticism of djax is excessive.

kelly may easily replace him. we'll see.
                                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X