Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teammates look disgusted

After that sackless play on the ball.

Celek, Foles and even Maehl look disgusted.

On a serious note, Cooper looks like Andre the Giant next to DJax. Bicknell might've given him the old Gilbride treatment if he ever got there.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    After that sackless play on the ball.

Celek, Foles and even Maehl look disgusted.

On a serious note, Cooper looks like Andre the Giant next to DJax. Bicknell might've given him the old Gilbride treatment if he ever got there.
    This just goes to show how long the smear has been going on.

Comment

This is elaborate.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Well he showed great hussle coming back

To make the tackle on the return.

Comment

This clip says a lot.

Who is the guy in the green jacket who ends up just grabbing DeSean at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            This clip says a lot.
            I disagree with them letting go of Jackson to a division rival for nothing, but I have to agree with you.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

reminds me of this riley cooper classic that cost the eagles a playoff game.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

another kkkooper classic!
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Strawman

Comment

That was on vick.

Rookie shouldn't have been the target there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                      Rookie shouldn't have been the target there.
                      I think it may have been on Andy. As I recall we needed a TD in a hurry, and he sent a rookie with no production on a fade to the end zone. Vick should have thrown it deeper though.

On a side note, related to the DJax gif, Minnesota was arguably his best game of the year, but our worst game of the season. Possibly quite telling. Still pissed he left the way he did though

Comment

Mentioned this game a few weeks ago, I think this tantrum is the one that did him in

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                          I think it may have been on Andy. As I recall we needed a TD in a hurry, and he sent a rookie with no production on a fade to the end zone. Vick should have thrown it deeper though.

On a side note, related to the DJax gif, Minnesota was arguably his best game of the year, but our worst game of the season. Possibly quite telling. Still pissed he left the way he did though
                          Yeah, and I get that, but if one guy is allowed to be "above the law" then Chip loses all credibility when asking other guys to do the dirty work for the team.

You look at the GB or AZ game or hell, that TD catch he made in the Pro Bowl and you know he can get after it. Which is probably why it pissed the coach off that he just kind of loafed on that play.

Last edited by Melchior; 04-07-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            Yeah, and I get that, but if one guy is allowed to be "above the law" then Chip loses all credibility when asking other guys to do the dirty work for the team.

You look at the GB or AZ game or hell, that TD catch he made in the Pro Bowl and you know he can get after it. Which is probably why it pissed the coach off that he just kind of loafed on that play.

I can't blame Chip for getting after him on that play either. That was loafing at its finest, on a play that could have changed the course of the game at a time when we were still in a battle to win the division. Thankfully it didn't come back to bite us though

Comment

The guy smeared himself. No smear campaign required by FO.

The worst part is the OUTSIDE chance that this whole saga wakes the guy up and he kills us twice a year. Everybody in the league KNEW what was going on. That's why they couldn't trade him. This is only what WE saw on television. Imagine what happened away from the eye of the camera? You can't defend this guy. He's a POS.

Comment

Working...
                              X