Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snyder article on Grantland.com

http://grantland.com/features/washin...ns-dan-snyder/

I was going to post this but I was afraid that Snyder's douchebaggery was going to get lost in the two paragraphs about DJax.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Charley Pierce!! Agree or disagree, that dude can write.

"Anonymous sources around the Eagles erupted in perfect harmony"

Love it.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

What a shit piece of writing

How in the world do you mash those two topics into the same article and hope it comes across as cogent?

Comment

Originally posted by xvii_xxii_xxvi View Post
          How in the world do you mash those two topics into the same article and hope it comes across as cogent?
          yeah, it's really difficult to see a contrast between defending a racist team name and signing an alleged thug black player.

stick to bleacher report. it's got lots of pictures you might understand. doosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            yeah, it's really difficult to see a contrast between defending a racist team name and signing an alleged thug black player.

stick to bleacher report. it's got lots of pictures you might understand. doosh.
            Hey bud, you don't have to get your feelings hurt on Pierce's behalf. I agree the guy can string together some pretty syntax, but his premise is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by xvii_xxii_xxvi View Post
              Hey bud, you don't have to get your feelings hurt on Pierce's behalf. I agree the guy can string together some pretty syntax, but his premise is flawed.
              Hey bud, tell us what you think his premise was? Seemed to me to be that Snyder is scum. Do you disagree or are you just a moron?

Comment

It seemed to be that Snyder is scum, then delved into the Jackson situation for some reason. I think he's a good writer, but that part seemed forced.
                Last edited by common wealth; 04-12-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I don't like Snyder, but I hope he owns that team for 40 more years

Comment

Like it or not, the perception around the country is that the Eagles are seen through a suspicious lens now. Fair or not, that's the reality. The franchise has taken a PR hit. They can overcome it eventually, but for many people the Eagles aren't a model of fairness right now and deserve the scrutiny when any race issue is brought up.

And it's going to keep coming up for the foreseeable. Get used to it.

And of course, Snyder is a scumbag and his fan base is pig feces.
                    Last edited by The Ref; 04-13-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

And they just lost a major sponsor due to their racially insensitive name:

@FootballPost: Redskins' golf tournament loses sponsor: Done in protest over team name. http://t.co/jPFXSMuTiu

Comment

Working...
                      X