• Sproles signed contract extension

Through 2017, 1 year-4.5 million.

Originally posted by EaGLeSFaN328 View Post
    Through 2017, 1 year-4.5 million.
    Really confused...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Really confused...
      Through the 2017 season, sorry I'm an asshole.

Comment

I literally couldn't care less. That's where I am with this clusterfark of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by EaGLeSFaN328 View Post
          Through the 2017 season, sorry I'm an asshole.
          I meant...why are they doing this??

Comment

I'm getting to the same place.

This coming season is beginning to show the signs of an epic shitstorm, even by Iggles standards.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              I literally couldn't care less. That's where I am with this clusterfark of a team.
              There's nothing to look forward to with this team until the 2018 draft. Best case scenario, they're two full years away from having an outside shot at being mediocre.

Comment

How Philly is it having draft here next year but Roseman gave away their (our) likely HIGH 1 for a small school QB? You wanna talk about an angry drunken mob that'll display every negative stereotype the national media has of philly fans?

I always wonder if they didn't trade up if he would have fallen to 8 anyway. If not, who cares. You signed sleeves and Daniel to big money. Let that play out and use your 1 next year for a QB.

Just so frustrating being a fan this long without jack shit to show for it.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-29-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I meant...why are they doing this??
                  May be an indication of how unreliable RB Matthews is...
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    How Philly is it having draft here next year but Roseman gave away their (our) likely HIGH 1 for a small school QB? You wanna talk about an angry drunken mob that'll display every negative stereotype the national media has of philly fans?

I always wonder if they didn't trade up if he would have fallen to 8 anyway. If not, who cares. You signed sleeves and Daniel to big money. Let that play out and use your 1 next year for a QB.

Just so frustrating being a fan this long without jack shit to show for it.
                    I think the decision to give Philly the 2017 draft was made *because* they (not we) don't have a first round pick. I really think the NFL powers that be despise Philadelphia and couldn't pass up the chance to stick it to the city.

Comment

Does JoeB still work in the NFL offices?

Bet he pushed for it.

Rubbing his hands together and smirking. A little rat face smile.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He's the GM Laureate of Twitter. Second guessing actual NFL GM's every moves.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's Arlo of the Twitterverse

I asked him about screwing up the Brunell deal, and he got all pissy. lol

Comment

We did throw anal beads at Santa.

Comment

Working...
                            X