Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Pederson is our Head Coach. Howie Roseman is our GM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swoop

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Name a big time playmaker on this squad.
    He be the real thing.

Pederson is a moron. A fucking moron. Even his players think he is a fucking moron. They hated Kelly but they realized he was smart. Pederson is clueless and it's gonna be bad.
    DB

Comment

Does it though? If romo plays 16 Dallas should be good to very good. Big if now but he's a solid QB.

Giants who knows. They signed a ton of UFA's to attempt to shore up their D (which usually fails but they're better today than at end of last year) and have playmakers on O. Can we say the same?

Washington is average but good enough to win the division as was proven last season. They're trending up and have a GM that knows his shit. We have Howie Roseman.

On paper going into the season we hAve the worst coach and Offense out of the 4 but likely the best D. We will see how that plays out
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-26-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

On the flip side, as much of a dumpster fire as last season was, they (not we) were basically a game away from winning the division. So, who knows. Personally, I'm going to try to keep low expectations. By season's end I'd like to see us trending in the right direction with a few things to hang our hats on, i.e. Wentz looks good (some indication even if he doesn't play), defense is good, Pederson isn't out of his league, etc.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 07-26-2016, 08:40 AM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Lets be real. 6 win team.
          yup. Tough to get excited about this year. I say 5-11. No offense, defense is in a transitioning period. I'm just happy we don't have to be subjected to the blitzkrieg three and out bullshit that takes 10 seconds off the clock.

Edit to add: at least the Eagles have their first round pick this yr....
          Last edited by phillyeagles36; 07-26-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I just want this team to a pleasure to watch, the wins this season are secondary to getting things lined up for the future. That being said I still and the optimist that they can win 8 games.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Well, unless that collection of "talent" around Bradford surprises the living fuck out of me .... Howlo's make-it-up-as-you-go-along QB moves will likely result in me attending, and being more interested in, one or both preseason games.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X