The FG at the end of the half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FG at the end of the half.

Eagles run three plays to go fifty yards in forty seconds - only using one time out at the end to kick the FG . In fact, that's the only time out they used in the first half. Could Gomer be a cyborg?

I'm not naming names but no way he blew the play calling in his last game in KC.
    Last edited by Maniac; 01-23-2018, 06:49 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I don't believe he watched the Jags game, but that drive was smart football. You don't need 7, but 3 made it a 3 score game and gave the birds a mental advantage knowing they got the ball again.

I don't care if they're up 4 scores, you go for the throat all game in the Supe.

Comment

What?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah, that was unclear.

What I mean was, while Marrone wasted 55 seconds, Doug used his time (30?) to get 3 points. Obviously, I doubt Doug actually watched the Jags game, but it was serendipitous that we all just saw the Jags waste that time while the birds used it to get 3 more.

Comment

We were using the throat slash gesture from that drive on. Doug had the killer instinct. Gas pedal and no brake.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

can't let up

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            We were using the throat slash gesture from that drive on. Doug had the killer instinct. Gas pedal and no brake.
            even if they're up a million. Don't trust Brady and I've seen too much FF

Comment

If the Eagles get a lead...

this team will be constantly reminding each other what happened to Atlanta last year. No lead is safe against Tommy Terrific until there's nothing but zeros, and they all damn well know it.

Comment

It wasnt the aggressiveness that surprised me. Its that they got the plays called and executed without wasting a time out.

Comment

I agree that Marrone got conservative too soon ... while the Falcons should have been more conservative late in the SB last year when they could have run it 3 times and kicked a FG to go up 11.

It's timing and score ... but I agree that Gomer did it right and Marrone played it like a maroon (apologies to OB and Bugs Bunny) at that time of each game.

Comment

On that whole drive I remember saying to myself "why the fuck are the Vikings giving them the sideline?"

Comment

To be fair the Eagles had three time outs so the the sideline really wasn’t an issue with 29 seconds. Ajayi was a screen so if he had been tackled in bounds then here would have been a time our. Letting Ertz get behind them was the major fuckup.
                      Last edited by RSE; 01-23-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Foles was excellent all day at putting the ball in the perfect spot so WR didn’t have to break stride. None better than the down out and up to Ertz to set up that FG.

Absolute DIME throw.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-23-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Hey Ells,,haven't had the time...just wanted to say

Congratulations to you and your Family,,,Fucin NFC Champs brother!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            To be fair the Eagles had three time outs so the the sideline really wasn’t an issue with 29 seconds. Ajayi was a screen so if he had been tackled in bounds then here would have been a time our. Letting Ertz get behind them was the major fuckup.
                            Im just amazed they were able to decide on and run three successful plays in thirty seconds. With the backup quarterback. NFL coaches are not known for that. Maybe if you have Rodgers or Brady or Brees running the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Eagles run three plays to go fifty yards in forty seconds - only using one time out at the end to kick the FG . In fact, that's the only time out they used in the first half. Could Gomer be a cyborg?

I'm not naming names but no way he blew the play calling in his last game in KC.
                              the absolute opposite of FF, my favorite thing about the NFCCG

shows me that Pedey is about them points and possessions

the Eagles will need it against those cheating fucks

Comment

Working...
                              X