Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    God dammit.
    Find someone to give you a hug.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Yep... It's certainly going to stand out in my mind

Comment

Half the board thinks losing the mvp is like losing a special teams player. According to them you are overreacting and must pretend everything is cool
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
          Half the board thinks losing the mvp is like losing a special teams player. According to them you are overreacting and must pretend everything is cool
          Seriously. Im 28 and Ive been a fan for as long as I remember and havent suffered nearly as much as half of this bored. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that this entire team went through Wentz and losing him is the end of the season.

Just hope he can come back. Hes young and ACL tears arent what they used to be, but its hard to forget that Mcnabb was never the same after he tore his.

Comment

Seriously. Im 28 and Ive been a fan for as long as I remember and havent suffered nearly as much as half of this bored. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that this entire team went through Wentz and losing him is the end of the season.

Just hope he can come back. Hes young and ACL tears arent what they used to be, but its hard to forget that Mcnabb was never the same after he tore his.
            How has Brady been after his.. Relax wentz will be fine.. As for our SB hopes yes they have dramatically reduced but we can't jump off a bridge gotta hold out some hope. People are acting like SB was a lock with wentz.. There are a lot of good teams thus year let's see what happens

Comment

hahah

God dammit.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                People are acting like SB was a lock with wentz.. There are a lot of good teams thus year let's see what happens
                Agree with this but I think they easily win this game with Wentz, especially after the defense stepped it up. With the way things feel in the NFC this week and with the remaining schedule, these guys were going to cake walk to the #1 seed, which I thought was the key for them getting to the SB.

Ill still be in front of my TV watching every game but man this is a tough pill to swallow right now.

Comment

Agree with this but I think they easily win this game with Wentz, especially after the defense stepped it up. With the way things feel in the NFC this week and with the remaining schedule, these guys were going to cake walk to the #1 seed, which I thought was the key for them getting to the SB.

Ill still be in front of my TV watching every game but man this is a tough pill to swallow right now.
                  For sure I hate this too but I think we can beat the giants and the raiders and lock up the 1 seed anyways both teams suck shit no matter who is at center.. Then who cares about week 17 and Dallas play all the back ups and see if there is any magic in the playoffs

Comment

28 YEARS OLD. I'VE HAD SEASON TICKETS FOR EIGHT YEARS LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ON EARTH. NICKY SIX CAN PULL THIS OFF, BUT O LINE NEEDS TO PLAY WAY OVER THEIR HEADS AND D NEEDS TO BE LIGHTS OUT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I enjoy seeing the young guys posting about suffering. The last time the Eagles won a championship, I was 3 years old. My suffering began by freezing my ass off in Franklin Field and continues to this day.

However, it ain't over! As you say, the rest of the team just needs to get it done. we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by txeaglefan View Post
                        I enjoy seeing the young guys posting about suffering. The last time the Eagles won a championship, I was 3 years old. My suffering began by freezing my ass off in Franklin Field and continues to this day.

However, it ain't over! As you say, the rest of the team just needs to get it done. we shall see
                        Does the fact that you're old make you the gate keeper of suffering as a fan? Seeing the your MVP QB go down for the season sucks no matter how long youve been doing it.

Youre old enough to know how this shit ends.

Comment

McNabb was 30 years old when he tore his.

Comment

No, it doesn't make me a gate keeper. It does make me a lot closer to the belief that I may never, ever get to see the Eagles win a February game. As a youngster, you may have a lot more time.

"Youre old enough to know how this shit ends"

Exactly my point! It's getting real old! Hopefully, not much longer. One can hope!

Comment

Originally posted by txeaglefan View Post
                              No, it doesn't make me a gate keeper. It does make me a lot closer to the belief that I may never, ever get to see the Eagles win a February game. As a youngster, you may have a lot more time.

"Youre old enough to know how this shit ends"

Exactly my point! It's getting real old! Hopefully, not much longer. One can hope!
                              Keep repeating this mantra "If Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson can win the Super Bowl, so can Nick Foles."
                              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-11-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X