Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

Comment

You just keep that sock ready, get some chicken wings, park your ass on your recliner and watch Ruben's magic at work there fella.
      Last edited by BIG JAY; 05-27-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

So just because I'm an eleventh grade drop out.......

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        You just keep that sock ready, get some chicken wings, park your ass on your recliner and watch Ruben's magic at work there fella.
        I'll never be smart enough to watch guys making a left turn for 3-4 hours?

Well gollllleeeeee, maybe I should consider getting my GED so I can be smart like you!

Yeah......that's the ticket. Get my GED so I too can be a brain dead redneck asshole drinking cheap beer and rootin' for Billy Bob Johnson making that exciting left turn for hours.

Ps, let me know if you need a new slide rule. I really don't use mine much anymore.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Right. Just the über intelligent sports fans.

It's not for everyone, that's for sure.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

So, Does That Mean...

...you cook all your food over an open fire instead of letting the machine called a stove or a microwave do the work for you?

You walked to Florida and swam to your vacation spot because you don't want machines called airplanes to do the work for you?

You..........
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Has nothing to do w/ the amount of education you have...I had no idea nor do I give a fuck how smart you are. The fact that you have built-up hostility towards racing fans (for some strange reason) tells me all I need to know about you. If you don't like it, it's no good. Are you a basketball fan?

Comment

I was talking about sports

You are talking about cooking and leisure travel.

Once again, we have the Kelly Green new math at work.

Comment

Math?

There ain't been no math in ANY of these posts -- you're just doing this to confuse an old man!

Comment

Here's My Biggest Objection To Road Courses

No matter where you sit, you're there for hours and once every four or five minutes the cars go flying by -- and then you sit for another four or five minutes and the cars go flying by, etc.

You might as well watch it at home or catch the highlights on ESPN!
                    Last edited by Kelly Green; 05-28-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

People who bash racing are generally closed-minded and fairly ignorant.
                      Everybody funny, now you funny too

Comment

F1

Shits all over Indy and NASCAR
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Those exciting 2-lap lead 1st place finishes. Suspense at its worst.

Comment

Ok, i'll rephrase

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                            Those exciting 2-lap lead 1st place finishes. Suspense at its worst.
                            I like F1 because I think road courses are much better and take more skill. Gotta be on your toes at a place like Monaco. However, I will agree that the disparity between a team like Mercedes or Ferrari, and a team like Force India or Marussia, does not equal a ton of suspense.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                            X