Confidential to Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Kelly Green

I was at work and this idiot tried to donnybrook me in front of my patients. Did I use "donnybrook" correctly?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

getting your nose booped

does not constitute a donnybrook
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You just might be right. I need KG clarification. Next question: Can a person Overbrook and Donnybrook the same thread?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hardly

A donnybrook is a knock down, drag out pier six brawl.

But then I'm guessing you knew that.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Did you just donnybrook me?

Comment

Kellybrooked!
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

There are variations, such as...

I donkeybrooked your mom.

Slag and Riccardo cockbrooked each other.

Comment

Another example

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Did you just donnybrook me?
                Loki was arrested for donnysmashing himself in a school yard today.

Comment

Not all Overbrookings are Kellybrookings, but all Kellybrookings are Overbrookings.

That's the Third Law of Kellydynamics, the first being (1/x) x (y/1) = 1, and the second being for every reaction Kelly Green has an equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

Working...
                  X