• Time
  • Show
Clear All

C- Bill Walton
    F- Nowitski
    F- Bird
    G- Price
    G- Stockton

Just blew Screamin's mind! In all seriousness, that would be a dangerous lineup.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ah! A true tour de force interpretation of the role.

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      It was his role in Airplane that got me
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

OK, I'll leave Magic at forward and put Dave Bing at guard.

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        Baylor was Dr. J before national TV contracts. Wilt and LeBron would give him all kinds of room to create. I would go to war with that front line against anyone.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Lew starts on any all time team.End of discussion

Comment

Stop showing off your ignorance

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Lew starts on any all time team.End of discussion
            Wilt Chamberlain was the greatest basketball player........ever. Do your history.

As an added bonus, one of the more famous graduates if Overbrook High.

Comment

Whatif sports lets you play them
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                were made to stifle Wilt's dominance and get back to us.
                Wilt dominated, no question. However, Kareem was dominant as well, and he IS the NBA's all time leading scorer.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Big fucking deal. And while we're at it........

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Wilt dominated, no question. However, Kareem was dominant as well, and he IS the NBA's all time leading scorer.
                  are you going to say you never saw Consn the Barbarian?

Now THAT was acting!

Comment

Wait.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    are you going to say you never saw Consn the Barbarian?

Now THAT was acting!
                    So Kareem gets no love for being the best scorer ever ? In history ? Of the entire league ? Conan, the Barbarian ?? Child's play. i see your Conan the Barbarian, and raise you Slam Dunk Earnest.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

An interesting way to do this

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                      So got into discussions today at work, if you were to pick a
                      1st team all Basketball, who would you pick.
                      I went with
                      C-Wilt Chamberlin, but Bill Russell was on my mind
                      F-Carl Malone
                      F-Larry Bird
                      G-MJ
                      G-Oscar Robertson

Its tough to pick,my bench would be-(next best) -Isah Thomas,Reggie Miller,Juluis Erving,Kareem.
                      This could become a long debate ,Frazier,.Pippen,Bryant,Shaq, Stockton, Duncan, Robinson, etc.

Is to basically square off with another Board member and choose up sides, playground style. Then the rest of the Board members will decide which team wins a seven game series.

Having said that:

G Magic
                      G MJ
                      F Lebron
                      FMalone
                      C Shaq (in his prime)

The booty rapist Kobe wouldn't get a sniff of my team.
                      DB

Comment

Wilt
                        Tim
                        Larry
                        MJ
                        BIg O
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Magic, MJ, LBJ, Timmy, Wilt

I want Kobe as my 6th because he's coming off the bench pissed he's not starting and looking to score 80.

Comment

And Kobe's 210 shot attempts.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hey, lots of offensive rebounds for Wilt and Timmy then.

Comment

Two words: Detlef Schrempf

Comment

Working...
                                X