• Show
Clear All

• Mike Wallace is an Eagle

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...l-with-eagles/

I like this signing much better than that fragile vase Maclin

Comment

1 year up to $2.5m. It makes sense.

Comment

He's an upgrade over Torrey for half the price. Nice move.

Comment

Agreed. Needed a deep guy. Got one. Marlin can’t do that. Never could. And agholar deserves to In the slot where he thrived all season

Comment

Good pickup ....

A sound replacement for Torrey.

Howie strikes again.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

agreed. they needed a burner. they got one. he's had some pretty good seasons since leaving pittsburgh without ever having a real QB.

kind of funny that we've replaced smith with another field-stretching former raven.

Comment

Howie

droppin dimes baby!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

This is a nice pickup. I think he's better than Smith.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I have a soft spot for Smith. For all his issues he showed up big time against the Vikings and Patriots.

Comment

I would have been happy if Smith stuck around. He was just a good fit.

But in terms of being a deep threat, the one trick pony is going to do well here.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

smith was the kind of guy whose value you wouldn't realize until he was gone. almost like when pinkston got hurt in 05 then greg lewis was horrible as a starter. but i think they've avoided that by bringing in wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          I have a soft spot for Smith. For all his issues he showed up big time against the Vikings and Patriots.
                          Nothing else matters. What Torrey did in the playoffs is forever.

That aside, this is a damn good signing. The transformation of this receiving corps over the course of one calendar year has been incredible.

Comment

Pushes back the need for number 1 pick for wr till next year, now focus on Lb or maybe Ol.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

With wide receiver now off the board, I'm still going to expect a lineman to be drafted if they don't trade out of the first round. My preference is to trade down and get a running back in the second round. That may change if a quality player drops to #32 which seems to happen every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X