• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    that's only gonna be on one network.

if this happened they have to cut him.
    It will void the trade

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      SOOOO IT TOOK OVER A YEAR FOR AN ARREST WARRANT?

I DON'T THINK WE NEED A GUY LIKE THAT ON THIS TEAM.
      Brady's jersey was top priority according to the chief

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Get my profile from this side ... wait wait, I'll move my hat so you can see it better ... get the badge in the shot though.
        Why does the race of the individuals matter? Stating their age doesn't differentiate them enough?
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Take it for what its worth but Bennett's sister posted that she has a video that lawyers will not yet let her release and that all this is bs.. I'm not gonna judge until I see tangible proof this whole story seems incredulous to me

Comment

“The victim was in a heavy motorized chair. The chair didn’t flip over, but it rolled back”

Get the fuck out of here
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Deadspin has a longer video with what appears to be the full press conference.

https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Why would you have a paraplegic working as a security guard at the Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  Deadspin has a longer video with what appears to be the full press conference.

https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509
                  WTF?!?

Something seems fishy here.

One other thing... that cop chief seems to has poisoned the jury pool with some of his statements. Interesting to hear his comments in Spanish at the end.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    this is bad. i wanted to believe that bennett would fit in here but he just seems like a guy who doesn't get it.
                    I guess you won't be buying his book.

https://www.amazon.com/Things-That-W.../dp/1608468933
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      I guess you won't be buying his book.

https://www.amazon.com/Things-That-W.../dp/1608468933
                      lol no. i'm not one of the people who has a problem with that book. but when you add up the on-field and off-field incidents...the dude just doesn't get it. he's a clown.

Comment

Here's the other thing that appears fishy to me:

Why do they hold a press conference like this about an incident allegedly like that more than a year after the incident? I think they are protesting too much.

It doesn't sound like new evidence was discovered recently. It sounds like they have some testimony from alleged witnesses.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And get suspended.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            Qualifications are an arbitrary and oppressive construct. Everybody can do everything.
                            I HAVE NO DAMN CLUE WHAT YOU JUST SAID..

BUT I DO KNOW

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS....
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/23/michae...-elderly-woman

Comment

Wow

I’m sure he’ll find a way to blame white people for all of this though, like always.

The paraplegic lady just wasn’t aware how “privileged” she was LMAO
                                Last edited by WhyYouMadThough; 03-23-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X