What is the NFL going to do now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the NFL going to do now??

They have to talk about the Eagles. Been watching GMFB for 30 mins and this is the first bit on the Eagles. Fuck the NFL, they don't want us to win.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    They have to talk about the Eagles. Been watching GMFB for 30 mins and this is the first bit on the Eagles. Fuck the NFL, they don't want us to win.
    Kyle Brandt has been talking about the Eagles since the playoffs started, the only one who has had their backs

Comment

Wanna bet?

I tried to listen to Sirius (ESPN, NFL Net, etc) on the way home after I was out of range of the Philadelphia stations and it was like the only game played yesterday was in Foxboro.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He has been great I agree. Keep the underdog "chip on shoulder" going!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Wanna bet?

I tried to listen to Sirius (ESPN, NFL Net, etc) on the way home after I was out of range of the Philadelphia stations and it was like the only game played yesterday was in Foxboro.
          it will be 2 weeks about Brady, the is 40, his Avocado smoothies, his hand boo boo, his supermodel wife, his castle with a moat everything but Philly Philly sickening but it's good more underdog bulletin board material for a team that has allowed 17 that is fucking 17 points and a QB that is on fire in 2 weeks in the playoffs!!!!

Comment

+ Gronk

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            it will be 2 weeks about Brady, the is 40, his Avocado smoothies, his hand boo boo, his supermodel wife, his castle with a moat everything but Philly Philly sickening but it's good more underdog bulletin board material for a team that has allowed 17 that is fucking 17 points and a QB that is on fire in 2 weeks in the playoffs!!!!
            Last week it was all about Tomlin, Antonio Brown the Steelers for some reason.
            DB

Comment

e.g.

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              Last week it was all about Tomlin, Antonio Brown the Steelers for some reason.
              http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...TJt?ocid=ientp
              DB

Comment

Working...
              X