These two weeks are gonna drag by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two weeks are gonna drag by

What shows should I binge on Netflix? I've watched the usual referrals.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    What shows should I binge on Netflix? I've watched the usual referrals.
    You watch Black Mirror yet? Ozark?

Comment

Ozark is fantastic.

I can’t wait to hear how great Brady and Belicheat are for 14 straight days.

Comment

Good choice. Didn't they just add a new season to Black Mirrors? Ozark was great.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Good choice. Didn't they just add a new season to Black Mirrors? Ozark was great.
          Yeah, love that show. New season is awesome

Comment

Narcos!

Comment

Not on Netflix, PennyDreadful its awesome!
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
              X