Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe how bad the panthers are... and cam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe how bad the panthers are... and cam.

They are so terrible.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Their left tackle is the worst athlete I've seen in a long time. Whole O-line save Khalil is garbage.

Comment

Cam is so Banged up,,,we didn't face a good team tonight..

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      They are so terrible.
      things can go south so fast in this league,,give chipper credit for the way he practices,,,keeps all the guys ready to go..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

3 undrafted lineman started tonight for the panthers. I can't remember ever seeing a team with less talent on an offensive line. The panthers have 13 million invested in Hardy, and got a game out of him. Their 2 rbs are making way more than shady and sproles, and both averaging less than 4 ypc the last 2 years. Marty Hurney is a textbook example of how to kill a salary cap for five years with one offseason. Despite two decent drafts since his firing, they still have at least a year to climb out of the salary cap hell he put them in. Though Roseman is far from perfect, glad the haberdasher taught him to structure a contract that the Eagles can get out of.

Comment

yep. to me it's so funny to hear panther fans inaccurately rant about the problems with their team. i've seen multiple people say they let all their good players go, they're content with mediocrity, etc. no, not really. the problem is that they extended all the players that got them to a 2-14 record.

Comment

Working...
          X