greetings from thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from thailand

lots of ladyboys here for dolomite n company. avoid patpong district. will watch game on ipad in room tonight. chang beer will taste good. backpackers are the dallas fans of asia. hour long massages are 5 beans and pad thai is a dollar. street meat...ladyboy or satay. only tried one. cant say same for ells. ping pong show awaits in phuket from wangnut in ohios mom. angkor wat, chiang mai and similian islands first. fuck all u hoes
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

you doing gamepass? that has been key for me. sometimes i have to watch on delay, or after the game is over, and it's nice to skip 1:15 of commercials and bullshit.

Comment

What do I need to do to get gamepass? I would pay for a better service. Was just gonna grab a link from reddit nerds
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Just go to gamepass.nfl.com. I think it works in almost every non-US country. The site might load in Thai(according to your location), but there is a dropdown box for languages. I think you could sign up for a week-long free trial, just remember to cancel your subscription so you don't get billed the $100+. If you're going to be overseas for more games you're better off paying the 60 or 70 bucks for the rest of the year.

The best feature is that when you go to the site, it either tells you kickoff time or that the game is over. If you want to do something to enjoy your trip, or a game starts in the middle of the night, you don't have to worry about spoilers.

Comment

You can also watch any game you want. Because there were many Eagles games that were televised over here this year, I only got it for the games that weren't televised here--Rams, Jags, Texans, and today's game.

Comment

Fourth and 26th

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            lots of ladyboys here for dolomite n company. avoid patpong district. will watch game on ipad in room tonight. chang beer will taste good. backpackers are the dallas fans of asia. hour long massages are 5 beans and pad thai is a dollar. street meat...ladyboy or satay. only tried one. cant say same for ells. ping pong show awaits in phuket from wangnut in ohios mom. angkor wat, chiang mai and similian islands first. fuck all u hoes
            I watched it from a hotel room in Bangkok. Or maybe it was HK. Anyway, for 120 baht you can rent a woman to follow you around all day and give you neck massage
            DB

Comment

Diggle is gonna come back a lady boy!

Diggay!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Was gonna send u a text for kicks but didn't b/c I thought it would cost u monee
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X