Hey Guys...Mom passed away around 7pm this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    Yesterday was her 84 bday..My brother came up and we were all together,,Had cake tons of flowers, apple squares,,was wonderful, Every person in her life called her yesterday! I drove my brother back to the airport in AC around 11 am...she was at peace! What a great person ,,raised 3 kids by herself,,,never complained,,,worked the a Jackass,,put my older brother thru college...it was great havin her with us that last 2 years...

One story Id like to share..growing up in a football family,,I been around the game since I could walk..I was around 8 YO and asked my mom..Ma I need a team,,who should I root for?? She told me..you root for the Home team son,,,Philly is the closest Town,,,thats your team,,,Philly fan for life!

I love you Kathy...thanks for my life...God bless,,,happy Thanks Givving! Pat
    Sorry for your loss, will say a prayer for your mom.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. She sounds awesome.

Comment

My condolences my friend.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Sorry for your loss but what a great way for her to go out. Sounds likes she was an amazing person and went out on her own terms. Sure it's never easy but there must be a lot of peace.

Comment

So sorry for your loss brother. Sounds like your mother was a great person and she went out with her loved ones around her.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Sorry to hear this T, esp. around this time of the year, keep all the good thoughts and cherish all the memories.

Comment

Trent, sorry to hear this. I enjoyed your stories about her at the gayte. God bless.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm sorry Trent, my condolences

...My best to you and all your loved ones.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sorry Trent. It was nice that everyone got to see or talk to her on her birthday at least.

Comment

Very sad news...so sorry to hear this

sincere condolences and best wishes to the family.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE,, Really appreciate all the well wishes

I can't reply to every post but thanks to all the board brethren for your support the whole time. Its why I have been so scarce. I know many of us are at the age where we need to care for our parents,,besides raising My kids it was the best thing I ever did.Call them everyday ,Hug kiss umm,, you never know.she was wrapped in my eagles blanket,,same one she slept on everyday for the last 2 years.

God bless, and thanks
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Trent, I'm so sorry to hear this, brother

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Sorry for your loss Trent, sounds like she was a wonderful lady.

May she rest in peace sir

Comment

Trent, just reading this now. She sounds like a wonderful person. So sorry for your loss.
                              Last edited by GroundedBird; 11-26-2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Truly sorry to hear the news Trent...you got a good one and glad you have lots of good memories.
                                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                                X