THE GREAT LES BOWEN backs up MANIAC!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE GREAT LES BOWEN backs up MANIAC!!

Just what I told you. WR is not important. QB is.

If Chip Kelly gets the quarterbacking situation straightened out long-term, I think he will win a Super Bowl here
    And by the way ...

Riley Cooper: The Eagles might have given a starting-quality contract to a guy who's just a good fourth receiver.
    Don't make the same kind of mistake with Maclin. Pay him average money or let him go.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._HALF_BAD.html
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

So he points out two things that we pretty much can't disagree with at all, and you added your two cents. How does this differ from all the other threads?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      So he points out two things that we pretty much can't disagree with at all, and you added your two cents. How does this differ from all the other threads?
      You say Maclin is the key. I say the QB and the coach are.

I let Maclin walk if he wants the mint. You say sign him at any price.

Significant differences.

Hell, you probably thought Riley Cooper was a good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        You say Maclin is the key. I say the QB and the coach are.

I let Maclin walk if he wants the mint. You say sign him at any price.

Significant differences.

Hell, you probably thought Riley Cooper was a good signing.
        You're getting to weizer level obsession here. Your obsession with being anti-Maclin is getting dangerously close to his obsession for all things Riley. You're also starting to make up things that people are saying to further your own incorrect cause.

Take a break from the Maclin discussions, he's clearly in your head.

Comment

And just in case you missed it, here is where Slizz gave an actual number he'd be willing to offer Maclin instead of saying he'd offer him "any price."

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...=293397&page=3

Comment

No way I could equal the hate that was heaped on Desean Jackson. Live with it. Or don't.

Comment

Jordy Nelson is an actual number?

Comment

Yes, if you followed your own thread, you'd see that saying "Jordy Nelson" equates to a contract number.

I think you knew that, but good one.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 11-05-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

So....I disagreed with the DeSean move and the DeSean hate, does that mean I have to hate on Maclin to make it fair?

You're really not making any sense anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Yes, if you followed your own thread, you'd see that saying Jordy Nelson equates to a contract number.
                    So what's the number? I'm not running it down.

I'd give him 5 years 25M, 12.5 guaranteed. Pretty damn generous.

Comment

Nobody said Maclin is a bigger key than the coach or the qb. You are either delusional or just stirring shit to get ratings. Or both.

Comment

I don't care what you do. You're the one who says I have to worship Maclin.

Comment

Yes, a contract equal to what Brian Hartline got is very generous for what THE GREAT LES BOWEN calls a pro bowl wr (if the qb can get him the ball enough)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            So what's the number? I'm not running it down.

I'd give him 5 years 25M, 12.5 guaranteed. Pretty damn generous.
                            Jordy signed a 4 year deal for 39 mill deal with 11.5 mill guaranteed.

Comment

I'm saying Maclin isn't necessary at all. Jackson wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X