Maclin Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclin Update

Jeremy Maclin had just finished up some pitch and catch with Nick Foles when he met with a handful of writers outside of the NovaCare Complex Thursday afternoon.

The receiver is participating in all of the workouts as the offseason training program gets underway and is running routes. He expects to perhaps get limited reps during OTAs but said that if it were training camp, he would be fully cleared to do everything, including 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills. He added that he does not intend to wear a knee brace this season. A positive update all the way around.
    http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ithout-desean/

Good to hear.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

I'll see it when I believe it.

Comment

they Guy is almost a year removed

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I'll see it when I believe it.
      why so skeptical? he should be a full go in July hands down..not even a thought.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

How'd Chris T. Jones do coming back from his knee? It's no sure thing.
        Last edited by RSE; 04-24-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I like this one RE: Mac, too...

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...without-desean

Comment

It's never a sure thing, but guys are coming back quicker and quicker from ACLs these days. Also it helps a lot that he tore it in preseason, so he's had more time to heal

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              How about this one?

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...ot-holding-out
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

we all thought that guy was the next coming of Harold C

nothing is a given but I would say this much..I think Jones might have had a longer career if he was a player now..I have had 3 knee surgeries and I play tennis 4 days a week...granted I was Lineman, My knees are shot!

These doctors today have so much more at their disposal...I think if RG Knee can come back from 2 Ligs, in 7 months, Maclin will be fine....the other thing to remember is,,he waited,,didnt try to comeback last year....makes a huge Diff..
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Wait until Howie takes a WR with the number one.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X