Anyone else think it's dumb of the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think it's dumb of the NFL

to release who you're playing and where, then wait for over a month to say when? And then, you still don't know what time for a fact.

Regardless, I'm happy the Redskins come to town on the 21st of September. Gonna try to make it up for that one

Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      to release who you're playing and where, then wait for over a month to say when? And then, you still don't know what time for a fact.

Regardless, I'm happy the Redskins come to town on the 21st of September. Gonna try to make it up for that one
      Who you're playing and where is known years in advance. For example, in 2018 we'll play the texans in Philadelphia barring expansion/realignment.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Who you're playing and where is known years in advance. For example, in 2018 we'll play the texans in Philadelphia barring expansion/realignment.
        That is true for all but 2 teams on your schedule I think. Those two are based on W-L from the previous year

Comment

I can remember when the schedule was known and the draft was held--in January.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            That is true for all but 2 teams on your schedule I think. Those two are based on W-L from the previous year
            those are the two teams in the conference, in a different division, but not the entire division that you're playing that season. we're playing the NFC west this season, leaving a game from the NFC north and NFC south on the schedule. you play the two teams that finished in the same place the previous season. this year it's the panthers and packers.

Comment

Working...
            X