How do you "one up" bringing a deer head with spine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you "one up" bringing a deer head with spine

to a gayte? Do you move up the food chain?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

bring your harem of willing young hotties....
    Tits win every time

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
      Tits win every time
      I bet Kelly Green agrees with this post.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I bet Kelly Green agrees with this post.

Hmmm..would he prefer them to be feeding newborns, or would that just make him jealous?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Hmmm..would he prefer them to be feeding newborns, or would that just make him jealous?
          I think he's fine with it as long as he gets to hold "the bottle".
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Tits win every time

I might bring a moutain lion thats wearing a Vai Sikahema jersey.

Comment

Imagine if you find out that he didnt kill the deer, his dog found it. Kinda makes it lame
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Ain't no 1 upping that.

That thing had more diseases than DQ's mom
                Can't believe DSP didn't end up with the Ebola virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  Imagine if you find out that he didnt kill the deer, his dog found it. Kinda makes it lame

Yeah I know the dog killed it, but why would you carry that shit around? Fucking insane.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ellsworth;1758660]

That thing had more diseases than DQ's mom
                    QUOTE]

I've been burned twice by her, but fuck it...I love that bitch.

Comment

that was his peak.
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Bringing the head of a sex panther to the Panthers game is probably the only way

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                          Bringing the head of a sex panther to the Panthers game is probably the only way
                          You really don't get it, do you? Don't you have sone fucking POS rap video to produce? Why aren't you a Titans fan?
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                            You really don't get it, do you? Don't you have sone fucking POS rap video to produce? Why aren't you a Titans fan?
                            I produced 1 rap video 5 years ago. Not exactly a passion of mine, man. I read the story, which was hilarious, so I posted here. You seem to get awfully butthurt when I post.

And I might have been a Titans fan if they had arrived in TN before I was born, but I looked elsewhere and landed on Philly. Sorry bout it
                            Last edited by JDuggernaut; 04-24-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

allready done it

Tits win every time
                              I brought my penis!

:D
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X