• Brady Suspension Overturned

I hate the Patriots

Originally posted by ptrjr View Post
    I hate the Patriots
    I hate Goddell more.

Comment

Gee, I'm shocked

nm
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

On the plus side - Dallas gets to face a pissed off Brady in Week 3.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          And mob boss Goodell eats sh*t!
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

This was all a ploy to motivate the Patriots for another dynastic run and finally reach 19-0.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Pays to cheat. Hopefully the eagles have learned something from the patriots. Cheat baby.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yo Dim Dweeb.......wrong again.

All I can say is that I'd be super pissed off if you were the one to fire me. You said you knew your stuff. Yeah right.........lawyers.

Better stick to something you know, like, I dunno, Pokemon?
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

eh

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  Pays to cheat. Hopefully the eagles have learned something from the patriots. Cheat baby.
                  Pats still got punished. Judge didn't find that Brady didn't cheat, just that the process was heavily flawed and not independent.

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out (c)

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    All I can say is that I'd be super pissed off if you were the one to fire me. You said you knew your stuff. Yeah right.........lawyers.

Better stick to something you know, like, I dunno, Pokemon?
                    That the meds are affecting your ability to read?

"Having said that, Berman can point to Goodel's bias against the Pats and Goodel's inconsistent punishments as proof of abuse of his discretion. The judge could, if he wanted, throw into question all of Goodel's enforcement decisions, including Ray Rice, the newest Dallas felon, etc. Could happen.

Or he could just say that the NFLPA negotiated Goodel as the last appeal resort and Goodel didn't abuse his discretion. I could see either outcome pretty easily. "

Bottom line is:

cheaters + lawyers + money = outcome
                    DB

Comment

oh no!

Pats still got punished. Judge didn't find that Brady didn't cheat, just that the process was heavily flawed and not independent.
                      I read that the judge found Brady completely innocent! I read it on the internet! It has to be true!
                      DB

Comment

I hate Goodell. Fuck him. Good for Brady.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

No, bottom line....Brady zero games suspended.

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          That the meds are affecting your ability to read?

"Having said that, Berman can point to Goodel's bias against the Pats and Goodel's inconsistent punishments as proof of abuse of his discretion. The judge could, if he wanted, throw into question all of Goodel's enforcement decisions, including Ray Rice, the newest Dallas felon, etc. Could happen.

Or he could just say that the NFLPA negotiated Goodel as the last appeal resort and Goodel didn't abuse his discretion. I could see either outcome pretty easily. "

Bottom line is:

cheaters + lawyers + money = outcome
                          Why don't you just go sulk inthe corner and write a letter to Shaq (or play Pokemon).
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

eh who cares

Another kick in the nuts for Goodall, so that's a positive
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How are they "still punished"?

nm
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X