Schefter: Eagles Signing RB LaGarette Blount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Will Be On The Opening Day Roster. Pumphrey would never clear waivers for the practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Sorry I just saw the 2.8 million, do not forget they got Clement who is a big back and can get you the 2-3 yards going straight up the middle.
      Tom, I don't care how much you jerked off to him when he was in HS, Corey Clement is not making the team.

Comment

Sorry I just saw the 2.8 million, do not forget they got Clement who is a big back and can get you the 2-3 yards going straight up the middle.
        Call me crazy but I have a lot more faith in a guy who scored 18 TDs last year than an UDFA with character issues. That being said, I hope Clement turns out to be a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Tom, I don't care how much you jerked off to him when he was in HS, Corey Clement is not making the team.
          Bob your an asshole and know shit about football, stop responding to things you know nothing about.

Comment

Clement

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
            Pumphrey, Smallwood, Sproles, and Blount. Who goes?
            The rest stay. Blount and Sproles (technically; set to retire) are only 1 yr deals.

Comment

Jeremy Bloom?

well I said could,

and yes I still see him as possible PS or not making the team at all.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Bob your an asshole and know shit about football, stop responding to things you know nothing about.
                Tom has yet again been hoisted by his own Retard.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  well I said could,

and yes I still see him as possible PS or not making the team at all.
                  Substantially less than zero chance of Pumphrey not making the team. Like, take the national debt, multiply it by eight, round it up to the nearest quadrillion, and put a minus sign in front of it and those are your odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    The rest stay. Blount and Sproles (technically; set to retire) are only 1 yr deals.
                    Can't they save like $4 million by cutting Sproles?

I wouldn't want to see this, but it could be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      Tom has yet again been hoisted by his own Retard.
                      Stop Sucking SEC236 DICK, I know it's what you do best. I love these small potato guys who try to be big spuds online talking shit, but could never back it up in person.

Comment

No idea how anyone couldn't like this deal. 1-year deal and this roster has zero big RBs. Whoever was bitching about culture GTFO. Look at what culture did with Harry. Sign guys that can play and have an edge to them

Comment

You have to understand the lack of football knowledge from the poster you are responding to.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

It's not a "culture" thing. I don't need him to be a choir boy. I just need him to not punch teammates and not get arrested for smoking a blunt on the way to the airport. Otherwise, I'm ok with a one year deal to prove that he can be the same guy here that he was in NE.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I mean honestly who flies without getting high first??

So far he is saying all the right things in his press conferences.

Excellent signing. Howie done did good this offseason

Comment

Haha. I'm just a little skeptical because everyone is a choir boy in New England. That's just the way it is. He can carry the rock, there's no doubt about that. Certainly not upset by the signing, just skeptical. He's not the long term answer though.
                                Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-19-2017, 10:19 AM.
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X