• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me, brother

I'm f'in sick about it. We have to win 2 games just to get to .500

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Nobody's on any wagon you drive.

Saying it's going to rain on Monday and going ITYS when it rains on Thursday doesn't fly, Rockbox.
      Read the threads. I don't have enough room on the wagon. And what I said on 1-16-12 is exactly what is happening.

Comment

That's not a wagon

It's a shit spreader pulled by a mule and driven by some bowl cut motherfucking Amish inbred ten year old.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Holy shit that would be perfect for Chip in so many ways.
          Yes! The most appreciative fan base you'll ever find. Absolutely no obnoxious reporters asking dumb questions. And they can offer as much money as Texas.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Shit ton of talent in that state and NC. SEC, but SEC East, not West. That job is made for Kelly.

Comment

The more the Shamecocks keep losing...

along with Chip's ship sinking, this will not go away...Rumor mill started after their spanking at the hands of Georgia and Eagle debacle with Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Shit ton of talent in that state and NC. SEC, but SEC East, not West. That job is made for Kelly.
                Chip doesn't need talent. He's bringing culture!

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  It's a shit spreader pulled by a mule and driven by some bowl cut motherfucking Amish inbred ten year old.
                  That's just a great piece of writing. I'm going to plead guilty because getting that much into one sentence deserves props.

Comment

I wonder if SC has a sports science lab on campus?

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                      I wonder if SC has a sports science lab on campus?
                      If Chip comes, they'll build it.

Comment

SC, UT, MIAMI are possibilities but don't throw out Slippery Rock. They want to go to the next level.

Comment

Working...
                        X