X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ckin Eagles

Jesus Christ WTF

Think about it.

They can't even suck in the right season. They should have sucked moose dick last season to get the QB they wanted. This year they blow and what will they get? Hackenbust from Penn State? Really? Well, at least they'd get a QB used to playing behind an offensive line that couldn't block Magoo.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha

Only the Philadelphia Eagles!

Comment

Can't even be good at losing....

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        They can't even suck in the right season. They should have sucked moose dick last season to get the QB they wanted. This year they blow and what will they get? Hackenbust from Penn State? Really? Well, at least they'd get a QB used to playing behind an offensive line that couldn't block Magoo.
        .... Stuck in a perpetual cycle of mediocrity is its own special kind of hell.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          .... Stuck in a perpetual cycle of mediocrity is its own special kind of hell.
          THAT'S THE REASON I AM TAKING A NEW APPROACH.. WHEN GAME IS OVER, THAT CHAPTER IS CLOSED AND I MOVE ON WITH LIFE. NO MORE SITTING AND RUMINATING ABOUT THIS TEAM ANYMORE, PLAYING LIKE SHIT, COACHING OWNERS BLAH BLAH. BESIDES IT WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Watch your fuckin mouth...what kind of fan iz u?

Comment

roger gaydoll
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Honestly. Andy got his franchise QB in year 1.

Chip got Nick Foles.

Shinola....

Shit....
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by roger goodell View Post
                  Watch your fuckin mouth...what kind of fan iz u?
                  WHAT THE FUCK DOES IZ U MEAN? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID TO THE NEXT DUDE IN LINE PULLING YOUR DUDE TRAIN ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES?.......... DONE WITH THIS GUY.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X