IMPORTANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT

The eagles are a pussy team and will never win a fucking super bowl. I hope each and everyone of ur players breaks their fucking necks
    Last edited by roger goodell; 10-07-2015, 11:00 PM.

You edited this?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      You edited this?
      No

Comment

Your mom is a 9 toe ten kid having ass bitch with a tattoo that says "it ain't no fun unless the homies have some" inked onto her left tittie. Send another private message you passive aggressive little bitch.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

So what's your point?

Comment

PSU is that you?

Comment

each and every one has more than one neck?

Originally posted by roger goodell View Post
              The eagles are a pussy team and will never win a fucking super bowl. I hope each and everyone of ur players breaks their fucking necks
              did not know that
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

I don't like to curse so I hope when you come home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you in the leg. By the way, Fuck Off You Fuckin' Troll Cunt!

Comment

Working...
                X