No announcement yet.

Saw Dave Chappelle in Hershey last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna pull out my Chappelle's Show DVD's tonight. Maybe the one where ashy Larry is in the dice game.

Comment

Grits N Gravy!!!
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Leonard Washington

"Don't get nekkid for nobody. You want this money, n***a, you gonna have to shoot me."
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm not worried........

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          "Don't get nekkid for nobody. You want this money, n***a, you gonna have to shoot me."
          I put my car keys up my ass.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Marcy Projects!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

he was in Syracuse last Friday. He had Ashy Larry open for him who was great also.

Comment

Yeah I think he opened the whole tour. I've seen him before in NYC with Charlie Murphy and the other lead writer for the Chappelle Show. He's always funny.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X