Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Formation

http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/...fordErtz-1.mp4

Agholor checked with the ref on where to line up and he told him he was fine. I just don't understand this shit. Flag comes out immediately from the sideline.

I mean, you can't throw a better pass.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...fords-big-day/

McMahon'd at every turn.
    Last edited by Melchior; 10-07-2015, 12:54 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

They seem to be calling that formation penalty a lot lately. Actually, I saw something about the number of pre-snap penalties being higher across the league this year.

Comment

Where did you read Agholor checked and was told he was ok.

And if he was, how can a flag be thrown?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Kelce was on WIP and said he was pissed about that one because he heard Agholor tell the ref, "I'm off the ball" and the ref said he was good.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

How the fuck does a guy say you're ok and throw a flag for not being ok?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Two words

Mister McMahon
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I actually noticed this live. I thought I might not have seen it correctly, so I watched it again (DVR) and sure enough...you can see Agholor point at the ref and then look back.

Obviously we can't tell if the ref said, "ya, you're okay", but it can be assumed if Agholor didn't adjust after he makes eye-contact with the ref and asks...

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/...fordErtz-1.mp4

Agholor checked with the ref on where to line up and he told him he was fine. I just don't understand this shit. Flag comes out immediately from the sideline.

I mean, you can't throw a better pass.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...fords-big-day/

McMahon'd at every turn.
                First of all that pass was pin point, a thing of beauty. But as I recall the flag was on the RT for being too far off the ball. His helmet must break the center's waste and he was clearly too deep pre snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                  First of all that pass was pin point, a thing of beauty. But as I recall the flag was on the RT for being too far off the ball. His helmet must break the center's waste and he was clearly too deep pre snap.
                  The flag was on #17.

Comment

The flag was on the receiver but sometimes its because of lineman lining up to far off the line of scrimmage.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X