Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Fanduel and Draftkings now

While you can.

I couldn't care less about them...all I know is I'm happy this might get rid of seeing a commercial for them every 2 fucking seconds.

Comment

Even if you don't see the commer-shills...the damned logos are on nearly everything.

Comment

Question Counselor...........

So some wise ass prick uses a form of insider trading to rake $300,000 out of the Fan Duel jackpot game.

It follows that there was $300,000 less to be distributed among the many suckers that play this "game of skill" honestly. Would this not leave Fan Duel open to some kind of class action suit where the class is made up of those players that received less than expected because of the missing $300,000?

If so, this scandal could end up with Ellsworth farting through silk!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Too late boys

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          So some wise ass prick uses a form of insider trading to rake $300,000 out of the Fan Duel jackpot game.

It follows that there was $300,000 less to be distributed among the many suckers that play this "game of skill" honestly. Would this not leave Fan Duel open to some kind of class action suit where the class is made up of those players that received less than expected because of the missing $300,000?

If so, this scandal could end up with Ellsworth farting through silk!
          Class action lawsuit filed today in Kentucky.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
          X