1 week until the big dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 week until the big dance

How are we all still feeling about this? Still confident as a week ago?

I’m focusing on the Royal Rumble. My fan stress levels need a bye week.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

EVEN MORE CONFIDENT THAN A WEEK AGO. WE GOT THIS. ONLY PICKED UP A FEW NFC CHAMPS ITEMS, CAUSE I KNOW NEXT WEEK I'LL BE PICKIN UP IGGLES SUPER BOWL CHAMPS EVERYTHING.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        Feeling good. Patriots are a hell of a team, Brady's the GOAT... it's going to be tough, it's going to be nerve racking, it's going to be an emotional roller coaster. But I have a ton of faith in Doug... I really believe this team is going to make Philly proud.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I’m focusing on the Royal Rumble. My fan stress levels need a bye week.
          Last week was nice, basking in the glow of the NFCCG win, completely stress-free. This coming week will be totally different. By the time I land in Philly on Saturday, I'm going to be a basket case.

Comment

That's about How I'm feeling

team of Destiny, but nothing comes easy and considering how the SB's go in the Belicheat areA! Count on it being close!

That's why last week was a surprise to so many,,I knew no dome was coming in and winning that game; but not like That,,,this is the Supp,,,,its Diff..
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Lombardi's Packers

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              team of Destiny, but nothing comes easy and considering how the SB's go in the Belicheat areA! Count on it being close!

That's why last week was a surprise to so many,,I knew no dome was coming in and winning that game; but not like That,,,this is the Supp,,,,its Diff..
              ....it's 1960 again.

Praise the Chicken!!
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It still seems so surreal to me. I'm used to having to loose a few NFCCGs before the SB. I was planning on a wildcard one and done season, so it still hasn't sunk in yet.

I also feel this team has such great balance as well as depth compared to the 2004 team.

And finally, I think there is enough film out there to figure out a game plan to win.

We got this!
                Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

strangely confident...The Eagles match up pretty well against their whole team with only a nod to their QB, who can be beat with a great pass rush, which the Eagles have. On top of that, the whole team MUST be hungrier to win RIGHT?

EYE OF THE TIGER!!!
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Third SB

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                    I am expecting 0-3. I was out of the country all week and my expectation hasn't changed. I hated the first one against Oakland. I hated the second one against the Cheatriots. I already hate the third one. But I'm going anyway.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-want-to-hear/
                    Last edited by Dim Bulb; 01-28-2018, 08:13 PM.
                    DB

Comment

What would you PAY to watch iggles win SB?

Calculate that dollar amount, whatever it is, and bet it all on the patriots moneyline (can get -170 now, should likely dip further in the week)

Then next week you either get to watch eagles win a Sb or get some sweet cash to offset the pain of losing

Comment

Our O-line and D-line are gonna dominate. We will only lose if the stage seems too big for the younger guys and we start the game giving up easy tds.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          Our O-line and D-line are gonna dominate. We will only lose if the stage seems too big for the younger guys and we start the game giving up easy tds.
                          I agree. Eagles' lines can dominate.

Other players: Don't F up. TAKE CARE OF THE BALL
                          Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
                          X