Praise the Chicken!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise the Chicken!!!

....today, this last Sunday before all Sundays, I offer praise to the Chicken and ask that he finds comfort and good roosting in our opponent’s clubhouse
    over the coming week.

Praise the Chicken!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....today, this last Sunday before all Sundays, I offer praise to the Chicken and ask that he finds comfort and good roosting in our opponent’s clubhouse
    over the coming week.

Praise the Chicken!!!
    I, for one LOVE the Chicken and would never consider choking it. All praise to the chicken!
    Go Bird Go !

Comment

Agreed do not choke ye chicken, PRAISE ye chicken!! Dilly Dilly Philly Philly!!!

Comment

Excellent!!!

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Agreed do not choke ye chicken, PRAISE ye chicken!! Dilly Dilly Philly Philly!!!

...well done brother!!
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Go Chicken Go !
          Go Bird Go !

Comment

I did have chicken wings yesterday.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wifey is making chicken soup

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              over the coming week.

Praise the Chicken!!!
              Def need to eat chicken next sunday
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X