I'm Going To the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Anyone going and wants to meet hit me up. I'm leaving Friday night coming back Monday.
    Nice!
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

I got it through work through a vendor. A bank.
      Taking tickets worth $2,000+ from a vendor breaks a million ethics rules.

Not surprised.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Anyone going and wants to meet hit me up. I'm leaving Friday night coming back Monday.
        Good for you, man.

Comment

I'm going!!! Wooooo!!!!!

Comment

I'm going with Dim Jr.

Shit, we are going to have a gayte with some of the biggest miscreants and losers on the Bored. Whoever is gonna be there, we should at least meet inside the stadium at some point.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              ..taking bribes, watering down cancer drugs, or selling fake Hermes purses. Where is all of this money coming from? Who TH has $7000 to get their lone self to the Super Bowl? Wait....don't answer that......people without any children.
              A single lawyer with no children who lives in a very reasonably priced, medium sized city? Just guessing...

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Shit, we are going to have a gayte with some of the biggest miscreants and losers on the Bored. Whoever is gonna be there, we should at least meet inside the stadium at some point.
                If it's anything like we say in Jacksonville, there is no gayting going on. But yeah, set a point and time to meet to at least get a group photo. I still cherish the one we took back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  If it's anything like we say in Jacksonville, there is no gayting going on. But yeah, set a point and time to meet to at least get a group photo. I still cherish the one we took back in the day.
                  Yeah let's definitely plan a time to shake hands and take a group photo! We will make Igglephans proud. I won't know my exact seat until Saturday.

Comment

Go Bird Go !
                    Go Bird Go !

Comment

Stadium is buried downtown. Tailgating impossible. Even worse than a Carolina oanther’s home game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Stadium is buried downtown. Tailgating impossible. Even worse than a Carolina oanther’s home game.
                        Carolina is terrible. Little parking lots everywhere.
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yeah sounds like a plan

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          It looks essentially like a shopping mall from the photos so maybe we can meet at the Orange Julius stand an hour before kickoff. I'll start a PM to the group with our cell numbers. Sounds like:

Susquehanna
                          Sellen
                          Anthony
                          Dimmy
                          DB

Comment

I'm not going. I'll be at my hovel in the motherland, waiting for it all to break loose down Broad Street.
                            Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 01-27-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I have no desire to ever attend a Super bowl

The view is much better from my sofa, the bathroom is closer and much more private, the food and drink is better and much more affordable.

If this game was being played and the Linc, I might give up my left nut to get in; but to travel to Bumuck USA to sit in a sterile gym with a bunch of corporate assholes who have no rooting interest leaves me totally cold.

To those that are going, I wish you a safe trip and a wonderful experience. It’s nice to know there will be someone there who cares about the Iggles winning.
                              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I agree with OB.
                                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X