Best two plays last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best two plays last night

Me changing seats at the batshit screaming bar immediately before the strip sack.

Me stumbling and bouncing off the hotel walls but getting to the Advil before passing out.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I changed seats seconds before the strip sack too
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Me changing seats at the batshit screaming bar immediately before the strip sack.

Me stumbling and bouncing off the hotel walls but getting to the Advil before passing out.
      hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

SssslaaaaggggggaaoaoOOOOOO!!!

YOU ARE FUGGIN CHAMPION!!!!!!!AND DEVOUT AND VERY DIE HARD LOYAL FAN! CONGRATS TO THE CURMUDGEON.....U GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!

AND YEAH DOUGIE CALLED A GREAT GAME!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Bwaaaaa!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
          X