3 key stats regarding Malcolm Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Cary Williams. Keep trying, you're digging that hole deeper.
    Malcolm Jenkins too...

awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
      LeSean McCoy vs. the Giants last season

Game 1: 20 carries for 46 yards

Game 2: 15 carries for 48 yards

Good call there, dipshit. McCoy can't do shit against the Giants run defense.
      160 career carries for 788 career yards against the Giants. That's 4.9 YPC.

You guys really shut Shady down. When he plays the Giants, he only has to carry the ball 2 times to get within a cunt hair of a first down. Giants are the best!!!!!!!!!

He's no Rashard Jennings, that's for sure.

Comment

160 career carries for 788 career yards against the Giants. That's 4.9 YPC.

You guys really shut Shady down. When he plays the Giants, he only has to carry the ball 2 times to get within a cunt hair of a first down. Giants are the best!!!!!!!!!

He's no Rashard Jennings, that's for sure.

McCoy won't do shit against a front of JPP-Jon Hankins-Cullen Jenkins-Ayers with Jon Beason at MLB

And with no DeSean Jackson on the outside drawing the safety deep

Giants will easily, EASILY, shut down McCoy next season

Comment

McCoy won't do shit against a front of JPP-Jon Hankins-Cullen Jenkins-Ayers with Jon Beason at MLB
          That's like a who's who of bums.

I hope those aren't the key components to your front seven, because if they are…ouch.

Comment

That's like a who's who of bums.

I hope those aren't the key components to your front seven, because if they are…ouch.

JPP = run-stuffing beast

Hankins = run-stuffing beast

Ayers = run-stuffing beast

Beason = run-stuffing beast

Comment

JPP = run-stuffing beast

So just to clarify...the Giants have the best CB group in the NFL. They have the best safety group in the NFL. Their front seven has 4+ "beasts"

Fuck the Steel Curtain, 85 Bears, Ray Ray's Ravens and last year's Seattle...the 2014 Giants are clearly the greatest defense in NFL history.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 04-22-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

JPP = run-stuffing beast

You seem to confused as to the meanings of the words "run," "stuff," and "beast." Beason is such a beast that Carolina let him walk, Ayers is such a beast that Denver threw money at everyone but him, Hankins is such a beast that you had to google him when he signed, and JPP is such a beast that he can't stay off the trainer's table.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                  You seem to confused as to the meanings of the words "run," "stuff," and "beast." Beason is such a beast that Carolina let him walk, Ayers is such a beast that Denver threw money at everyone but him, Hankins is such a beast that you had to google him when he signed, and JPP is such a beast that he can't stay off the trainer's table.
                  Well, Beason actually is a run-stuffer, he just can't cover. I actually like Beason, but the I'm not gonna pretend to know shit about Ayers or Hankins.

I can't shit on JPP too much because he was a big reason for their last SB win, but if Vagiant fans want to keep mentioning him as a premier DE, then he's at least got to come close to that production and sustain it for a few years.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

You keep trumpeting last years stats as the only measuring stick, when it fits your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      Well, Beason actually is a run-stuffer, he just can't cover. I actually like Beason, but the I'm not gonna pretend to know shit about Ayers or Hankins.

I can't shit on JPP too much because he was a big reason for their last SB win, but if Vagiant fans want to keep mentioning him as a premier DE, then he's at least got to come close to that production and sustain it for a few years.
                      I agree that Beason isn't bad, but he is not a "beast." I've seen a lot of Ayers through college and pro ball. Solid, but by no means is he a difference maker. Hankins I haven't seen so much, but he is a big body. However Bennie Logan has had more impact than Hankins thus far.

Ped State is making Sandusky-sized mountains out of pee wee-sized molehills.

Comment

2013:

JPP: +9.6 run-defense grade on 217 running plays

Ayers: +11.1 run-defense grade on 162 running plays

Hankins: +9.5 run-defense grade on 113 running plays

Yup, all run-stuffing beasts. JPP, Ayers, and Hankins are all much better run-stuffers than pass-rushers.

Comment

I agree that Beason isn't bad, but he is not a "beast." I've seen a lot of Ayers through college and pro ball. Solid, but by no means is he a difference maker. Hankins I haven't seen so much, but he is a big body. However Bennie Logan has had more impact than Hankins thus far.

Ped State is making Sandusky-sized mountains out of pee wee-sized molehills.

Jon Hankins only played 195 snaps last season, genius. He was playing behind Linval Joseph.

In 195 snaps he graded out at +8.0 overall, which is amazing per-snap grade.

Hankins is basically Linval Joseph on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                          X