Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we contend with the Giants defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of outing liars

Are you now or have you ever been a Wangnut ?

Comment

Hey moron,

Originally posted by PSU View Post
      The 1 losing season in 9 years is the outlier...not the norm
      Maybe you should learn how to count! Since your boy Eli was drafted your shitbag team has 2 losing seasons, 2 .500 seasons and 6 winning seasons.

So go ahead and try to find another way of being a full of shit giants fan...if you don't know your stats that is!!

Fuckin clown!

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
        The 1 losing season in 9 years is the outlier...not the norm
        Got it...outlier. So since 2010 the Giants upward trend looks like this: 10 wins (2010), 9 wins (2011), 9 wins (2012) and 7 wins (2012). Upward trend....I get it now....new age trending...check!

I hate it when inconvenient facts get in the way....

Comment

Former New York Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said on SiriusXM NFL Radio QB Eli Manning has recovered from minor surgical procedures no one knew about in the past.

"Speculation about an emergency hysterectomy has been going around for months and Gilbride refused to deny it when given the chance"

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
            Former New York Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said on SiriusXM NFL Radio QB Eli Manning has recovered from minor surgical procedures no one knew about in the past.

"Speculation about an emergency hysterectomy has been going around for months and Gilbride refused to deny it when given the chance"

Eli Manning: "I will be 100% by training camp"

His ankle isn't even a remote concern.

Comment

agreed, its his VAGINA that's been bothering him

Comment

Working...
              X