Hey NBA guys . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey NBA guys . . .

I am not a big NBA follower, but the following were the two first rounders for the Sixers in a SI mock draft posted today

2. Philadelphia 76ers -- Joel Embiid, C, Kansas

Word around the league is that the Sixers are high on Wiggins. They will settle for Embiid, the draft's best center prospect, who would pair with Nerlens Noel to form an athletic frontcourt. Embiid's back isn't an issue -- yet. NBA executives are eager to get their hands on his medicals at next month's draft combine.

Wiggins goes #1 and Parker #3

10. Philadelphia 76ers (via New Orleans) -- Gary Harris, G, Michigan State

After dumping Evan Turner, Philadelphia has a hole at two-guard. Harris is a capable scorer and a strong defender who should fit in well alongside Michael Carter-Williams.

Meh?

No way I would take him over Parker if Parker is on the board.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Wiggins is 1, Parker is 2 for me. Embiid would be 3. Randle and Exum are 4 and 5. I don't know enough about Exum (nobody really does) to truly say if he's legit or not, but based off what I've read, he seems extremely promising.

If Brett Brown signed off on Exum, I'd trust his knowledge of Australian bball.

Comment

I think Randal has the best personality fit for the city. Not that that matters.

Comment

We are getting LeBron

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
          I am not a big NBA follower, but the following were the two first rounders for the Sixers in a SI mock draft posted today

2. Philadelphia 76ers -- Joel Embiid, C, Kansas

Word around the league is that the Sixers are high on Wiggins. They will settle for Embiid, the draft's best center prospect, who would pair with Nerlens Noel to form an athletic frontcourt. Embiid's back isn't an issue -- yet. NBA executives are eager to get their hands on his medicals at next month's draft combine.

Wiggins goes #1 and Parker #3

10. Philadelphia 76ers (via New Orleans) -- Gary Harris, G, Michigan State

After dumping Evan Turner, Philadelphia has a hole at two-guard. Harris is a capable scorer and a strong defender who should fit in well alongside Michael Carter-Williams.

Meh?
          so advocates Charles...
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Wiggins is 1, Parker is 2 for me. Embiid would be 3. Randle and Exum are 4 and 5. I don't know enough about Exum (nobody really does) to truly say if he's legit or not, but based off what I've read, he seems extremely promising.

If Brett Brown signed off on Exum, I'd trust his knowledge of Australian bball.
            Exum is a fuggin stud...Clone of MCW but has more bball IQ and his jump shot has more potential.. I have been watching vids on Exum.. Very good but I want Parker or wiggins.. bottom line

Comment

and for #10 pick I want James Young... Scores and is extremely athletic.. cant guard a dead man though.. Gary Harris will be gone

Comment

second round I want Xavier Thames, and the capela guy from swiss

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  I think Randal has the best personality fit for the city. Not that that matters.
                  agree... love randle too

Comment

2 first round picks and 5 second round picks in a very deep draft. Regardless of how the ping pong balls fall the next 5 years (at least) of Sixers basketball is in the hands on Hinkie.

Comment

Embiid and Harris would be a great hall for the Sixers.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                        and for #10 pick I want James Young... Scores and is extremely athletic.. cant guard a dead man though.. Gary Harris will be gone
                        I've watched every Gary Harris game except for maybe 4 (2 seasons). He has flashes if brilliance, but can also turn ice cold. I'll pass.

Comment

Love embiid. Hes got the dream shake down
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Embiid or Parker

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            Love embiid. Hes got the dream shake down
                            Not sold on Wiggins.

Embiid and Noel would give the Sixers the best young offensive/defensive front court in the NBA.

Comment

I wonder if they would be able to package the Pelicans pick with a few of their (5) second rounders to move up again in the first. Could definitely be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X