3 key stats regarding Malcolm Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 key stats regarding Malcolm Jenkins

In 2013, Jenkins missed 16 tackles, tied for 5th most in the league among safeties.

In 2013, Jenkins allowed 486 yards in coverage, 2nd most in the league among safeties (Major Wright).

In 2013, opposing QBs had a passer rating of 103.3 throwing in Jenkins' direction.

Safe to say that the Eagles made a bad signing there.

I know this asshole!

He's the one that soaped up with Sandusky one too many times.

Hey pal, you able to sit down without a pillow underneath yet?

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Considering the body of the post

You might have wanted re-think the title. :D
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Here are some key stats regarding DRC--

In 2011 and his contract year of 2012--you know, when you want to show other teams something-- he sucked donkey balls and was lazy. That's why the Eagles let him go. In the SB, he got toasted by Seattle.

He turned down the SAME CONTRACT from the Broncos that they turned around and gave Talib.

Safe to say the Giants made a horrible signing there.

Comment

I agree with PSU that Jenkins was a terrible signing. Hated it!!!

That said, OP takes it balls deep with a :D on his face. Beat it queerbait!

Comment

Is that comment directed at me?

Originally posted by Regal View Post
              I agree with PSU that Jenkins was a terrible signing. Hated it!!!

That said, OP takes it balls deep with a :D on his face. Beat it queerbait!

Just like to know before I respond.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

OP = Original Poster (aka PSU aka Piece of Shit aka Turdburglar)

Comment

Some of us on here have been skeptical of Jenkins, but now that Ped State has come out against him, I think we can all get on-board and say he's destined to be an All-Pro this year.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

OP = Original Poster (aka PSU aka Piece of Shit aka Turdburglar)

Glad to hear.

Never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                      Some of us on here have been skeptical of Jenkins, but now that Ped State has come out against him, I think we can all get on-board and say he's destined to be an All-Pro this year.
                      I heard Pro Football Oracles have him rated as the #1 safety in MBSVT (mentions by shitty Vagiants trolls)
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                        In 2013, Jenkins missed 16 tackles, tied for 5th most in the league among safeties.

In 2013, Jenkins allowed 486 yards in coverage, 2nd most in the league among safeties (Major Wright).

In 2013, opposing QBs had a passer rating of 103.3 throwing in Jenkins' direction.
                        Oh no, We're doomed! Jenkins isn't an all pro! The stats prove it

Of course, if you watch games, you'll see that one of the problems with the Eagles pass D is that they're very soft in the middle, slot WR and TE have career days.

Jenkins is an OK all round player, but his game is really about covering the slot and TE. He's been a defensive team captain for the last two years. What's not to like, a solid guy who plugs a glaring weakness? Perfect role player for this D

Comment

somebody had to say it

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                          He's the one that soaped up with Sandusky one too many times.

Hey pal, you able to sit down without a pillow underneath yet?

thank you.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by dookie View Post
                            Oh no, We're doomed! Jenkins isn't an all pro! The stats prove it

Of course, if you watch games, you'll see that one of the problems with the Eagles pass D is that they're very soft in the middle, slot WR and TE have career days.

Jenkins is an OK all round player, but his game is really about covering the slot and TE. He's been a defensive team captain for the last two years. What's not to like, a solid guy who plugs a glaring weakness? Perfect role player for this D
                            Because he can't cover, tackle or intercept. He was the defensive captain of one of the worst defenses in NFL history. 3 career interceptions for a free safety? Imo, the guy sucks!

Comment

Because he can't cover, tackle or intercept. He was the defensive captain of one of the worst defenses in NFL history. 3 career interceptions for a free safety? Imo, the guy sucks!
                              That's why you draft a safety for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X